*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274723-Airport-Shrink
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2274723
You shrink unknowingly at an airport

You shrink unknowingly at an airport

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This interactive was inspired by another interactive of a similar setting, but was for giantess only. I decided to make one for male giant and male interactions, so please keep all interactions about male.
Rules:
1 - This interactive is focused on male only, please make interactions focused on them. You can mention females in the story, but don't make them the focus (and have little interactions with them if you want). If you want to interactive with kids, you can but please don't include sexual stuff with kids.

2 - The person gets shrunk in an airport while getting ready for his flight. He does not know how he got shrunk, and there is no cure. The person can die, but try not to let him die at the beginning. He is 1 inch tall, don't make him bigger or smaller than that. I would allow whatever fetish you want to add, just not scat.
- Try to write a minimum of 1 paragraph and have good grammar/spelling.
- If you will add choice chapters, make sure to add an addition too. (so not just choice chapters)
- I will delete any chapter or edit it if I find it needs to be

3 - You can have the shrunken person interact with anyone from whatever nationality or country. You can stay in the airport, stay in the country, or travel to another. At some point, the airport won't be mentioned since you could end up in another place (Someone's house, another building, etc), so in that case it is fine.

These are the rules for now, if you got any inquiry or question you can dm me, otherwise, please add and have fun. I will give out Points to good additions.

(PS: This interactive was something else in the past and I changed it to this one)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274723-Airport-Shrink