*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk at your seat
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274723-Airport-Shrink/cid/3256287-Shrunk-at-your-seat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2274723
You shrink unknowingly at an airport
Chapter #1

Shrunk at your seat

    by: Duckymucky
Zack, a vibrant and adventurous 21-year-old with an insatiable desire to explore the world. Eager to embark on his latest adventure, Zack found himself at the bustling airport, brimming with excitement and anticipation. As he diligently navigated through the security checks, his mind filled with dreams of the exotic destinations that awaited him. He didn't have any baggage with him, as he only brought one bagback with him, although he didn't checked it in, he wanted to carry it with him inside the plane.

Having successfully passed through the security procedures, Zack settled into one of the airport's waiting areas. He took a seat, observing the people bustling about with their luggage in the hallways. In his waiting area, there weren't a lot of people sitting as he have probably reached in early. There was one person sitting two seat next to him, the person was taking a nap as his head was tilted down. Sitting oppositely to Zack was another guy, the guy was busy on his phone. Behind Zack, was another man. The Zack could tell from the noise that the guy was a father as he was with 2 of his younger kids behind him. Little did he know that this ordinary day would soon take an extraordinary turn.

Suddenly, when Zack was just waiting in his seat, an inexplicable and unimaginable event occurred. Zack's heart raced as he felt an inexplicable tingling sensation coursing through his body. In a matter of seconds, he found himself inexplicably shrinking, shrinking to an astonishing one inch tall along with his clothes. Panic washed over him as he realized he was now a mere speck on the vast airport floor. Near him was his now massive bagpack, towering over him.

Confusion and fear gripped Zack's heart as he surveyed his surroundings from his newfound diminutive perspective. The once familiar airport had transformed into a treacherously large and intimidating landscape. Uncertain of how or why this had happened, Zack could only hope for a way to regain his normal size and return to the world he once knew. What do you do in this situation.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Duckymucky (UN: duckymucky69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Duckymucky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274723-Airport-Shrink/cid/3256287-Shrunk-at-your-seat