*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277626-Upload-project-BOLTS
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2277626
You are a mad scientist you have created a new digital game with a dark secret

You are a mad scientist you have created a new digital game with a dark secret

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your new digital game is out it's very popular and almost everyone has played it. The secret is that it was a cover for project bolts. Biological Online Link To Subjects. Basically anyone who has ever played the game for at least a minute has created a back door into their minds. To which allows you to control them either partially or to completely possess them. For as long as you want no consequences and your host will believe anything you do while in the driver seat was them. What will you do with this new power conquer the world become rich or build harem's ruin lives. Maybe just escape your own. It's all up to you.
Slight rules
1 the scientist can control or possess by will alone. Now if he doesn't have a specific person in mind it will. Be random.
2 while controlling someone he has full access to their memories skills and mind. So while possessing a gymnast for example he will learn all about how to do it.
3 his body has be programmed with a AI that believes it self to be the scientist so his body will continue to act normal without him. So his body can't die from being other people for to long.
4 anything goes except rape. Now he can still manipulate minds and possess from a body not his so technically he can fuck whoever he wants.
5 his powers only effect those that have played the game so don't expect to control an Amish person or someone in a third world country. Sorry not trying to offend but needs to be consistent.
6 while it is highly likely a celebrity can play his game I don't want a bunch if chapters where he becomes like Kim K or anything like that. Just make it random unimportant people.
7 his program does put nano bots into people so he can slightly modify bodies but it takes time and they can only make slight modifications. So a chick that's an A cup isn't going to have a rack that looks like she has two watermelon's strapped to her chest in an hour. At most she might be a D cup
8 please be consistent if at one point he is controlling someone and acts like a complete slut and he runs into them again they will remember being a slut. Now that doesn't mean they will be that way still unless he specifically left after changing the personality. But if say the girl was like a prude she might be ashamed of her self or something like that.
9 and final rule have fun. But I reserve the rights to edit or delete chapters that break the rules.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277626-Upload-project-BOLTS