*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279253-The-society-of-second-chances
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Drama · #2279253
A series about lost souls who get a second chance at life. By becoming someone else.

A series about lost souls who get a second chance at life. By becoming someone else.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to the society of second chances. A place where souls who died before their time can get a second chance. Well looks like we have another round of souls to help. Let me view my files real quick. Ok you sir are Red Dover 45 died in a car wreck when an 18 wheeler lost control. You madame are Lillian Hope a 16 year old lady shot dead after your father found you with a girl shame. You are Jimmy Wright 25 a father to be at least until you went to the bank at the wrong time. I'm told your the only one dead in that robbery a small miracle that. You Amilia Lopez a sex slave of the cartels died after giving birth to your pimps baby sad. Francine Becker died in a nazi concentration camp no words can describe what happend to you dear.
Now you all know the rules you have all been given lessons coaching for this. I will find a group of people who are about to commit suicide I'll be pulling people from all over. And I'll give them a choice to give up their lives to one of you and if they say yes they can either die or become one of you and get a second chance at life. Now remember you can't tell anyone who you really are I don't care if you see your grandson don't tell him. That also being said no trying to contact people from your previous life for matters revolving your old life. That said if you do meet someone you knew you can have a relationship with them just as your new identity just so long as you don't tell them who you where. Third the host you get will be random it's the only way to keep things fair so men you might become women and women vise versa. You have all been trained for this so men you will have an understanding of how to handle things in that situation woman you as well. Fourth you are allowed to live however you want to but you only get the one second chance so live without regret.
Further rules
Sex is ok just don't make it like every chapter
Also at least one paragraph chapters
New characters are allowed rather they be souls in the society or whatever
Characters can die but only if I allow it but if so don't end the story just bring it to a new group of souls or whatever
Now the host selection is always random they can come from anywhere be anyone just the general rule is they are someone who wants to die. Future suicides as it were. A bit dark maybe but the story should make up for that
Also whenever the souls get host it itself is also random a random group of host and souls getting random host it isn't no choosing someone because of any purpose they don't know who they get they just live with it and once in a host the can't leave or change they that person until they die.
Other than all that have fun and write on
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279253-The-society-of-second-chances