*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Joker!
  2. Persona 5
  3. Welcome!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278255-SMTPersona-Size-Interactive/cid/3286751-Joker
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2278255
Size Fetish stories in the SMT/Persona Games!
This choice: Our main character, Joker/Ren Amamiya/Akira Kurusu!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Joker!

    by: Aron Clancy
Ah Joker, smug and cocky leader of the Phantom Thieves. His life was turned upside down when an unfortunate interaction with a belligerent drunk led to him being falsely arrested for assault and expelled from his school as a result. However, with the Awakening of his Persona and the gift of the Wildcard, Ren Amamiya might just be able to change fate itself...

Ren Amamiya (or Akira Kurusu if you prefer) can be written in several ways. He's either a kind, compassionate youth who just wants to help people, a smug smartass that likes putting corrupt adults in their place, or a complete and utter weirdo that says the strangest things. But no matter how you write him, there's no denying that he has a certain charm about him that makes him irresistible.

Something tells me that he'd be even more appealing if he were tiny though... (Or big! Giant Male content is always welcome and encouraged!)

You have the following choices:

1. Joker Slot 1

2. Joker Slot 2

3. Joker Slot 3

4. Joker Slot 4

*Noteb*
5. More Slots

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aron Clancy (UN: jikirauchiha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aron Clancy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278255-SMTPersona-Size-Interactive/cid/3286751-Joker