*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279439-Martys-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2279439
An old fiend changes the world so as to get what he's always wanted. Headswapping!

An old fiend changes the world so as to get what he's always wanted. Headswapping!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
"Well, that was the worst round of golf I have ever played." Billy Taggart laughed as he stepped out of the country club's clubhouse into the sunlit parking lot.

27 years old, the tall, fit and chiseled, devastatingly handsome young man had everything he could ask for. Fresh from law school, the charming attorney had greatly benefited from his Father's connections and was already a member of one of the city's leading law firms. He was also building a sizable financial portfolio and was rising in the social circles of the town's upper crust. On top of that, he'd recently married his long-time girlfriend Emily, a drop-dead-gorgeous blond who was just as successful as he was albeit as a social-media influencer and style blogger.

"You need a failure every now and then man. It'll keep you humble!" his friend and mentor fellow attorney, Ken Leung gave him a wink and laughed.

"Lord knows he needs all the help he can get with that!" Ryan O'Rourke, a good-looking redhead who had been one of Billy's college roommates and was now a wealthy restauranteur chimed in.

"Being confident doesn't mean I need to be humbled, smartass." Billy chuckled. Billy's smile turned into a frown as he looked across the parking lot toward his parked Tesla. "Great, just what I need. The old pervert is back."

The other two looked in the same direction and saw who Billy had, a small, frail figure sitting in an electric wheelchair next to Billy's car. "Who's the fossil?" Ryan chuckled.

"He's a nasty old creeper named Marty Gualtieri. He WAS a member of this club until I got him kicked out."

"Quarreling with the elderly Billy? I'm shocked!" Ken said in mock surprise.

"I didn't have much choice! I could overlook how he was always staring at Emily and licking his lips, saying nasty stuff to her, but when we caught him rifling through her purse for feminine products after brunch I got the board to boot him. He was told not to come back, or he'd be prosecuted for trespassing"

Billy marched over to the old man. "You were warned, Marty. You better not have keyed my car or something, or so help me..."

The old man laughed. His thick white hair slicked back and expertly coiffed, the frail elderly gent was wearing a white pair of slacks, a canary yellow cardigan, and matching yellow shoes. Despite the ravages of age and multiple forms of cancer, it was evident by looking at him that he'd been a handsome Italian-American Adonis in his youth.

His laugh had a wheeze, adding to the oxygen tubing he wore in making it evident he had lung problems. "I haven't been a vandal for decades, Billy."

"But you're still a pervert." Billy scowled.

"Not for much longer." Marty smiled.

"Trying to play on my sympathies because you've got one foot in the grave? Not a tactic that's going to pan out dude."

"Wishy-washy isn't my style. No. Things are in motion. I've made some overtures to the powers that be, and things are going to change." the old man answered.

"The board isn't going to let you back in Marty. You don't have the pull I do." Billy put his hands on his hips.

"The country club? Small potatoes. No, I'm talking about the folks behind the scenes on this thing we call REALITY. Let's just say that the whole world is about to change, and I am going to get everything I want. EVERYTHING." The old man flashed Billy his too-perfect, false-toothed grin.

"That's great. Just keep your "everything" away from me and my wife."

Marty laughed so hard he had a coughing fit. Recovering, he managed to say, "That's funny kid. So damned funny I'm kinda tempted to spoil the surprise for you. But I won't"

"I've already got you kicked out of the club Marty. What do you want me to do next? A restraining order? Have you sent to a home of some kind? Don't push me."

"You got balls kid. I'll give you that. I just wanted to see you before my deal kicks in. I wanted to give you my regards AND, to say this." The old man closed his eyes and put his hand over his heart. "I beseech the powers that be to make this man, William Taggart Junior, unaffected by the coming shift. Make him remember the world as it was, so that he can see and know what it shall become."

Ken laughed.

"Is that some Harry Potter shit or something?" Ryan was chuckling as well.

Marty opened his eyes and smiled. "And let these two remain unaffected and aware as well." the pair continued to laugh and looked at each other. "I'm a nice guy. I've giving you someone to talk to Billy."

"This conversation is over. If I hear from you again Marty, this will escalate." He turned to Ken and Ryan. "I'll see you two later."

As Billy climbed into his car, Marty watched him whilst laughing. "Five o'clock Billy. That's when it kicks in. It'll be a whole new World. MY world."

Billy drove to his law firm's offices and busied himself with a couple of his cases. Gradually, his anger and annoyance at having to deal with Marty Gualtieri faded away. He'd nearly forgotten about the old man as a couple of hours passed him by. But, when five o'clock arrived his work-zen was rudely taken away.

He felt a sudden, overwhelming sense of confusion and discomfort! His vision left him as bright white light enveloped him and everything around him. He felt hot, cold, tingly, and itchy simultaneously. He felt disoriented and dizzy as if he'd been thrown up in the air and left tumbling. He nearly fell out of his chair but managed to cling to the desktop and hold himself steady as the light and odd sensations faded away. In seconds, he regained his wits and composure, and everything seemed to be as it was before.

He looked around, wondering if he'd had a seizure or stroke or something. His wondering was interrupted when his phone started ringing. Seeing it was a call from his wife Emily, he answered it immediately. "Sweetie? Will you be home soon? I...well...something's happened. Something wonderful."

"Uh..yeah...sorry...I...man...I just had a... an I don't know...wait...wonderful?!?! Are we pregnant babe?!?!" The young couple had been trying for a couple of months with no success.

"No. It's better than that. I don't want to ruin it. Just please hurry home. I want you to be here for this."

Billy sped from his offices to building the posh loft apartment he and his wife called home. Better than pregnant?!?!? What could she mean?!?! He'd completely forgotten about his earlier encounter with Marty.

A short time later, the flustered young lawyer walked in to find his wife entertaining company. A mustached man and a thin older woman in matching suits stood chatting with his wife, while several police officers milled about. "Is something wrong?!?! Has something happened?!?!" Billy asked as he rushed to his wife and gave her a hug and a quick peck on the cheek.

Emily was looking absolutely stunning, as she always did. The petite, fit little blond was wearing an expertly tailored pink shorts and jacket combo, along with a white blouse and matching white high-heeled pumps. "No. Everything's fine. Billy sweetie, Mr. Henry, and Ms. Gage here are with the Elderly-Dispensation-Department."

Billy looked confused. "The what? I'm pretty familiar with the structure of the government, and I've never heard of that?"

Emily smiled, but was clearly confused now as well. "Are you joking honey? Everyone knows about the E.D.D.? I mean, they cover it in high-school health classes, at least they did in the girls' version. Are you feeling okay?"

"I-I'm not sure. I nearly passed out right before you called to be honest with you." Billy answered as he rubbed his head.

"Did you overdue it golfing?!?! You 3 didn't hit the bar afterward, did you?"

"No! No, we played and I went back to the office. Look, what is going on?"

The mustached man spoke up. "Mr. Taggart, your wife is being officially Requisitioned. She's been selected to have the honor of bearing an Elder."

"What in the Hell does that mean?!?!" Billy asked as he held Emily tighter.

Emily put her hand on his head. "Did you fall or something? Is it a concussion?"

"No! I'm fine! Look, what is going on?!?"

"I hate to ignore your confusion and all, but, I'm afraid we're on a rather strict timetable." Ms. Gage spoke up.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Yes...look...Billy sweetie, sit down. We'll get you looked at later or something. Officers, can you help him?"

A couple of the police officers gently grabbed Billy and helped him take a seat on one of the living room chairs. Each took up a position beside him.

Mr. Henry moved a footstool to the center of the room. "Please take a sit Mrs.Taggart. It can be quite disorienting."

Emily scampered over to the stool and sat down. "Our records show that this is the first time you've borne an Elder?" Ms. Gage asked.

"Yes. I've never been selected in the draft before." she answered.

"Well, then congratulations are in order. You should know that you were VERY popular on the website when your requisition profile was uploaded. You had hundreds of inquiries." Ms. Gage offered.

"That's nice. Does, does it hurt?" she asked.

"Yes, a little. But the pain is brief."

"Pain?!? What in the Hell is this all ab.." The policemen pushed down on Billy's shoulders, keeping him in his seat.

"Don't make us Tase you dude." one of them whispered.

"Is it okay if I take a quick vid of myself with my phone beforehand? I have a pretty big following on the 'gram." Emily asked as she pulled her smartphone out.

Ms. Gage looked annoyed, but Mr. Henry laughed. "That will be fine. I have to calibrate the collar anyways." he answered.

Holding her phone up, Emily began recording. "Hey ya'll! It's Emily here! I have big, big news! I've been requisitioned! This will be the last you hear from me for a little while. I'm sure the new me will be taking over my sites while he's in residence. Be nice to him! Love you all!" she blew a kiss to the phone before turning it off and setting it down beside her.

Billy had heard enough. He tried to get up again, only for an excruciating zap to make him go limp in his chair as one of the officers made good on the tasing threat. Emily didn't seem to notice.

Mr. Henry approached her with a strange metallic object. Gently, he put it around her neck and snapped it closed. It was a chrome-silver collar, four or five inches broad, that surrounded the pretty young woman's neck. A small display screen was prominent on the front of it.

Listening via an earpiece, Ms. Gage spoke up. "They're ready. He's in the pod and ready from broadcast."

Emily turned to Billy and flashed him a smile. "Remember, I love you sweetie! Take care of us!"

Billy tried to protest, but was still out of sorts from the jolt.

"Initiating broadcast in 3...2...1!" Mr. Henry activated a small device.

A red, shimmering glow enveloped Emily's head atop the collar. It intensified until her pretty little noggin was no longer visible. Billy could hear her squeal in pain for a moment before her voice cut out. Her body seemed to shudder and spasm in its seated position.

After several seconds, the red light began to fade away. Emily's body stopped shuddering and seemed to go into an exhausted limp sprawl on the footstool.

Billy's eyes went wide with horror, and his jaw opened wide, as he got a good look at the aftermath of the strange light show. Emily's pretty blonde little head was gone. In it's place, sitting smugly smiling atop her collared neck, was the grinning face of Martin Gualtieri!!!

Looking down at Emily's body Marty licked his lips and ran her hands up her legs, along the sides of her shorts-clad hips, before bringing them up to cup her perky little tits through the white blouse. "I told you I'd get everything I wanted kid. EVERYTHING." The old man chuckled.

"How do you feel, Mr. Gualtieri?" Mr. Henry asked. Ms. Gage cleared her throat disapprovingly. "Uh, apologies. Mrs. Taggart. You are Marty Rene Taggart now."

"I feel great! Arms and legs that can actually move and lift things...that I can get around on...that are young?!?! Jesus, this little slut is soooooo hot..." Marty continued to caress Emily's body with her own hands. He stood up and started to pace around the room. "How long has it been since I could walk? 8...9 years?!? And now I'm doing in in heels?!?! Like I was born on 'em!"

Ms. Gage laughed. "You can thank Mrs. Taggart for that. She seems pretty adept with the footwear."

Marty gave her a wry grin and tapped the side of his elderly male head with his new feminine fingers. "So it's like they said, she's still in here?"

"Yes. You're overshadowing her, but her mind is still in there. Granted, she's just a passive observer. Along for the ride. She's kind of like your subconscious now. You can draw on her grace, experience, and such. If you concentrate, you should be able to access her memories in time as well."

Marty stopped on his teetering new heels. He seemed to be concentrating. His eyes went wide with surprise. He turned and grinned at Billy. "So she gave you a blow-job last night, eh Billy?"

"W-what is this...." Billy gurgled as he started to recover from his tasing.

"Congratulations Mr. Taggart. Your wife and you are performing a vital service to society as a whole and providing for a cherished elder at the same time." Ms. Gage answered as she and Mr. Henry fiddled with their equipment and began to gather it up.

One of the cops patted him on his shoulder and whispered "No hard feelings pal."

A beep sounded from Marty's collar, as a digital "365" appeared in the circular display at the front of it. "The countdown is started. You'll have one year as Mrs. Taggart, barring fines of course." Mr. Henry said as he glanced at Billy.

"Thanks. You folks do fine work. Fine work." Marty chuckled as he began to strut around, admiring his view of Emily's fabulous little body from atop her shoulders.

"Thank you. Enjoy your just rewards." Ms. Gage smiled, as she, Henry, and the police left the apartment, leaving Billy and Marty alone.

"What in the fuck is going on?!?!" Billy spat out as he struggled in his chair, still out of sorts from the tasing.

Marty walked toward him, expertly perched atop Emily's legs and heels. "I told you earlier Billy-boy. The world has changed. It's my world now. All the urges and desires I've been forced to hide and be ashamed of for my entire life are now accepted and ordinary things! You thought I had the hots for your hot little piece of ass wife, didn't you? But it was more than that. I didn't want to fuck her...nooooo...I wanted to be her! To feel what she feels...so have what she has! I've been watching you two ever since you joined the country club. Spoiled, young, rich, both of you hot as hell! I felt soooo much envy! But not for you, for her!!! I sat there, a withered husk in my chair, watching your perfect little marriage from afar. Well, Billy dear, my friends have made it so that I can cut myself in for a piece of the pie! You, me, and Emily, are going to live happily ever after, whether you want to or not!!!" Marty laughed maniacally.














IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279439-Martys-World