*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309251-Oddity-at-PetZaar-20
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2309251
Strange things are afoot at an Ohio location of a National Pet store chain.

Strange things are afoot at an Ohio location of a National Pet store chain.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A truly baffling, bizarre sequence of events is imposed upon a store's staff that's part of a large national pet store chain.

(Hello out there. If you're at all familiar with the nonsense I post, and that I am interested in amongst the Interactive storylines on this site, you know that I'm into the creepy and kinky. Head-swapping, transformation, mind, and body control, possession, etc., etc, etc.

I took a stab at this setting a year or 3 ago and wasn't satisfied with my efforts. So, I'm giving it another crack here. I have a storyline in mind and outlined in my head, and will be steering things in that direction, BUT, will be leaving plenty of branching opportunities and possibilities open along the way if anyone is ever inspired to take things in their own direction.)


The store is called PetZaar. The name is a playful/hacky combination of Pet and Bazaar. The chain is fairly successful, having sites open across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

This particular store is located in one of the outlying suburbs of Columbus, Ohio.

The staff of said store consists of 3 strata.

The management staff, who run the show are all full-timers.

The associate staff, who are mostly part-timers, are responsible for running the register, taking care of the critters, stocking and filling the shelves, and so on and so forth.

And, the salon folks who groom, bathe, and beautify the fur-babies of their clientele.

The standard uniform of the management and associates is the same. White polo shirts with blue trim and the store's PZ logo emblazoned on the left chest, blue jeans and/or khaki trousers, and sensible shoes are preferred.

The salon folks wear grey smocks and crocks.

For now, I'm going to focus on a few of the PetZaar staff members.

MIKE PORTER

Mike is the store's general manager. The big boss man. He's in his late 40s. An athlete in his youth, a sedentary lifestyle and a propensity to snack have added to his waistline over the years. He's about 6 feet tall and is 280-290 pounds. He wears wire-rimmed glasses and keeps his dark hair neatly trimmed, though more often than not he's behind on his shaving and has noticeable stubble.

He's a goofy, fun-loving kind of guy. Klutzy, but gregarious. A real John Candy/Kevin James kind of guy with chubby cheeks and a ready grin. He's constantly in the midst of planning a diet and fitness regime but never seems to take the first step.

A family man, he's married to his chubby high-school sweetheart and has two kids. A fit, athletic son who's a senior in high school and a slightly nerdy theater-kid daughter who's a sophomore.

His work garb consists of a baggy version of the standard white, blue-trimmed polo, baggy khaki trousers, black sneakers, and his trademark "Manager Mike" nametag.

WREN LANCE

Also a manager. She's in charge of stocking, inventory, and the unloading of the trucks. She's been with the store for over a decade. She's feisty, sarcastic, and opinionated.

In her mid-30s, she's only about 5-foot-4 or 5 inches tall. Having been petite her whole life, she's still trim, but her tendency to drink a bit too much on her off days has left her a little paunch of a belly slightly noticeable beneath her small breasts. She has pretty brown eyes and a mildly prominent nose, with cute, angled features.

She has dark, red-brown hair that falls down to her jawline when she leaves it down. However, she tends to tie it up in a messy bun when stocking and lifting products.

Wren's a little dynamo. A very hard worker who expects everyone else to as well. She's a little annoyed by Mike's propensity to slack and goof off, but the two get along in a brother/sister kind of way, with her teasing about his faults and vice versa.

She's a smoker, who talks about quitting as often as Mike goes on about getting in shape but has been just as unsuccessful in doing so.

She's a divorcee who is currently married to her second husband, Eric. He's 10 or 11 years older than her. He's fit and muscled, bald with a goatee, and a growing belly. He's a garbage man. She has no children but does have a small black pug dog named Willy that she dotes on.

KYLE VERNON

A part-timer who is a bit of a utility staffer. He stocks, mans the aquariums bagging fish and crickets, and floats around to wherever he's needed.

He's about 5'10-11 or so in height and is close to 200 pounds. He's not fat but is borderline chubby at this point. He has a broad smile, short brown hair, and blue eyes. He's only 20 years old or so.

Kyle's mannerisms and speaking voice have often led others to assume he's gay, but he's always maintained he's straight and dates frequently, though has yet to form any long-term commitments.

AMANDA DERRY

Technically Mike's second in command. She's the primary assistant manager who handles most of the paperwork, HR duties, and money matters.

She's in her late 30s, with full cheeks a ready laugh, and short-cropped dark hair. The first impression she gives most folks is that she is the quintessential Mom, and she is. She's taller than Wren but shorter than Mike. She's put on a little weight over the years but hasn't gone chubby. She's got 2 sons, one is a high-school freshman and the other is only 8 or 9.

Her husband is of the "stay-at-home" variety. He has entrepreneurial and business success-seeking dreams but never follows through on his ambitious plans. Amanda is the primary breadwinner for the family.

KAYLA BOARDMAN

The lead dog-trainer. Kayla is a cute, chubby young woman with dark, shoulder-length hair, and chubby cheeks. She's more than a little overweight and is about as tall as Wren. She's in her late 20s.

She's best friends with Amanda.

She's been married to a contractor named Joe for a few years, and has a toddler at home...a little girl.

She's a very talented trainer and likes to show off by having her border collie perform amazing tricks for folks.

IZZY BAILEY

A very pretty young woman. She's only 19 years old. She's very slim and petite, probably only 5'2 or '3, barely a hundred pounds when wet. She has pretty blue eyes and fiery red hair.

She's a free spirit who's into crafts, wiccan nonsense, and anime and manga.

She's attending the local community college, but is not really sure what she wants to "be when she grows up." She's engaged to a nerdy, quiet little guy who has dreams of being a game-streaming superstar and throws himself into trying to do so.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309251-Oddity-at-PetZaar-20