*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281476-The-age-of-bimbos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2281476
in a near future the bimbofications are trending (I give points for contributing)

in a near future the bimbofications are trending (I give points for contributing)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
It all started when the technology of aesthetic and cosmetic surgery improved and it was a great revolution, some women decided to become bimbos, that is, women with large breasts, asses and lips. Low intelligence and high libido. What seemed like a strange fashion and that they would be forgotten as soon as there were improvements or other aesthetic accessories, the Bimbos were initially rejected by a large part of society, but many women refused to make these changes.

There were more and more bimbos, and the fact is that it was an easier job option for many women and the clubs began to hire her, the educated porn had a great expansion with her bimbo actresses, there began to be more brothels and stripper venues. The technology that created the bimbos improved, the methods to create the bodies and alter the minds were perfect. They were even able to change gender and race. So many men chose to be bimbos too.

The governments echoed the supposed bimbo revolution. Since it was the problem for the judicial system instead of life imprisonment or death. They decided to condemn to be bimbos. The depression lessened as it was easier to be a bimbo, and many opportunities opened up. And not only that, but the birth rate has also increased. Believe it or not the Bimbos saved the world.

Today bimbos are more trending than ever, since it is a simpler and more fun life option, free of worries and problems, and having job opportunities, such as restaurants, clubs, brothels, porn industry or being a simple trophy wife. The options are varied, in addition. The technology that creates the bimbo allows amazing things like creating colossal breasts, as well as enormous butts. Change the race or make them completely latex. Also, on the other hand, mentally they can make them totally stupid to the point of being a living fuck doll. Or give it the personalities of valley girl. You can even create personalized bimbos, such as maid bimbos, beach bimbos, when creating bimbos, laboratories and companies are usually very creative and always seek to innovate. Regarding the issue of paying for bimbo treatments, it is usually done by the person who undergoes the treatment, who depends on the company that does it, there are some cheap and others expensive. Or some sponsor who wants the bimbo, whether it's a businessman for his place or whatever. Or her future husband. Or there are companies that do it for free in exchange for carrying out experimental treatments.

Rules
-this is designed for total freedom, so enjoy and be creative

Reward
give 100 point, for contributing,
if your chapter has more paragraphs I will give 100 more per paragraph,
if it is quite extensive and detailed I will give 1,000

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281476-The-age-of-bimbos