*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet one of the Prince's suitors.
  2. Meet the Prince
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282522-The-Squishy-Prince/cid/3327450-Meet-one-of-the-Princes-suitors
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2282522
An already accident-prone Prince of a thriving kingdom is cursed with an odd condition.
This choice: Meet one of the Prince's suitors.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meet one of the Prince's suitors.

    by: Jusenkyo
Of course since the Queen had been sending out the marriage feelers there was perhaps a surprising amount of suitors and Marjorie as your personal knight would accompany you on any such meeting in an attempt to stop accidents from happening. This didn't prevent them but usually allowed them to resolve faster at least. There was actually getting to be so many that there was a list for you to choose from for first meetings. A fair few had been crossed off the list after your first meeting had them decide it was a bit more trouble than it was worth. You didn't get to choose the order though, you had 'other' things to worry about but you could always check who you were supposed to be meeting and the next appointments after that.

Marjorie helpfully handed you the list and let you read it.

Princess Fiora Amberjack-
She’s a green skinned fish girl just a little older than the prince of spades, her hair is long and silky with an amazing body, she has especially large booty that just seems to fit her.
Third in line to her own throne and the daughter of the king’s second wife, Her kingdom is small and in the middle of the ocean but every generation (except a few odd where it skips one) as soon as they come of age they gain incredible strength. Unfortunately she’s had trouble controlling her strength but her mother has seen the prince’s recent affliction as an opportunity for her daughter… in multiple ways.

Viscountess Magnolia Lockwood-
This bubbly redhead is closer to Queen Patricia’s age than she is to the Prince’s, though you wouldn’t know that by looking at her or even talking to her. She has good looks, even being a little on the heavier side holding a lot of weight in her chest and butt. She holds a small bit of land just on the edge of the kingdom proper and was friends with the queen when she was younger. She had a husband once but he mysteriously disappeared before they had any children, around the same time as her brother (who nobody seems to remember anything about except that he existed) Despite the age difference the Viscountess is both overly affectionate and the Queen’s favorite partner for her son as she’d also like to see her childhood friend be happy in the end.

Princess May Vulpus
The tomboyish princess of the beastmen kingdom to the north, the royal family has been pure white fox beast folk but the new blood added has seen the first princess become a warm orange in pelt. Though she has the ideal body type according to the king, and the general population of the beast kingdom (athletic but with wide hips and tight muscles) the king has decided it’s high time to expand since the two kingdoms have been allied for a while. The hope that royal blood will return his bloodline to its pure white color would be a nice bonus. June isn’t particularly interested in a political marriage but she’s too afraid that ruining it would get her exiled. She’s just not as careful around the prince as she could be is all…

Her Ex-Holiness Alba Mellan
The previous ruler of the holy sun kingdom from across the ocean. Usually they are ruled by an individual anointed by the sun goddess and she’s no different. Alba had her aging stopped while she ruled her kingdom for over fifty years until the sun goddess mysteriously chose a new ruler (though there were no problems with the kingdom they even recently concluded a successful crusade against the goddess damned slimes). She was banished for being ‘forsaken’ though she seems to still have some powers. Alba is a short woman much like the witch that cursed the prince with a massive ass for her size and silver gray hair being the only part of her aging that actually seemed to touch her. For some reason she has taken a great interest in securing the prince’s hand even alluding that if her proposal were accepted she could burn the last of her power to attempt to break his curse. She may be the oldest of the suitors but she’s also the most easily flustered by anything suggestive as her previous rule had no need for such things…

The list had at least narrowed down, but before you really focused on who's name was supposed to be on the list for next you bumped into Marjorie's back as she had stopped in the hall. Her reflex when something struck her in the back kicked in and had her whirl around and place her back into the wall to prevent flaking... draging you with it and splattering you onto the wall before she realized what happened. "Oh no your majesty I'm so sorry." She tried to leave you behind on the wall and thanks to your cloths it worked letting you reform before you continued on. It was really your own fault for trying to read and walk at the same time.

"It's alright just, why did you stop."

She looked quizzically. "Did you not notice?" You looked around to realize you had arrived just before the usual meeting hall for your suitors. No time to figure it out now you would just have to see who it was.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jusenkyo (UN: cobraman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282522-The-Squishy-Prince/cid/3327450-Meet-one-of-the-Princes-suitors