*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to the World of School Idols!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282774-Love-Live-School-Idol-Size-Stories/cid/3321597-Welcome-to-the-World-of-School-Idols
by Ninten
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2282774
Various stories centered around transforming school idols in the Love Live universe!
Chapter #1

Welcome to the World of School Idols!

    by: Ninten
Thanks for stopping by! For those who are new to the series or haven't heard of Love Live! before, he's a quick rundown~

Love Live! is a Japanese multimedia franchise. Each of the individual titles within the franchise revolve around teenage girls who become "school idols". Students who are also part time idols basically! Starting in 2010, the franchise has seen multiple anime series, two films, light novels, manga, and video games, and is still going strong today! This interactive will focus on the anime incarnations of all the characters (unless none exist yet like Hasunosora).


Now, which group of school idols would you like to mainly follow?

・Love Live! School Idol Project

・Love Live! Sunshine!!

・Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club

・Love Live! Superstar!!

Other minor rivals and characters within each respective season may be used as well. Various starting scenarios will be given once you choose the season you'd like to start in. Let's hop in~!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ninten (UN: olimar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ninten has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282774-Love-Live-School-Idol-Size-Stories/cid/3321597-Welcome-to-the-World-of-School-Idols