*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282774-Love-Live-School-Idol-Size-Stories/cid/3321625-Love-Live-Superstar
by Ninten
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2282774
Various stories centered around transforming school idols in the Love Live universe!
This choice: Love Live! Superstar!!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Love Live! Superstar!!

    by: Ninten
The most recent season of Love Live! How will these loevly trendy girls be affected by some size shenanigans?

-Gaming to the Next Level:
Ren's recent gaming obsession has gotten her into the world of VR. She buys a game that claims to be a "Giantess Simulator", apparently allowing users to freely rampage through an extremely detailed city, or experience a giantess attack from the POV of a tiny person. Whatever Ren decides will make for a gaming session worth remembering...

-Keke's Tiny Souvenirs:
After missing out on their first chance to win Love Live!, Keke must regrettably go back home to Shanghai. Feeling as if she'll have no friends when she gets back, she decides to take matters into her own hands and forcibly shrink down Sumire and potentially others to take with her!

-Shiki and Natsumi's Sizey Sci-Fi:
Feeling as if they could easily gain more publicity online, Natsumi proposes to Shiki that she build a size-changing device. Initially under the perception that it'll just be for some quick PR videos, Shiki agrees and builds one. Will Shiki's scientific curiosity or Natsumi's lust for online clout soon take over the operation?

-Kanon's Embarrassing Predicament:
Not liking the feeling of being seen by many people at once, Kanon looks for a way to cure her overwhelming stage fright. She asks Sumire for a help, and she lends her a mysterious talisman for overcoming stage fright. Only the cure is more of a curse, as whenever Kanon's anxieties get the better of her, she unwittingly shrinks smaller and smaller!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ninten (UN: olimar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ninten has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282774-Love-Live-School-Idol-Size-Stories/cid/3321625-Love-Live-Superstar