*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2283574-Kisswap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2283574
A young man gains the ability to swap bodies by locking lips

A young man gains the ability to swap bodies by locking lips

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
On the day he turns eighteen, Eric Hansen decides to go on a more special date than usual with his girlfriend, Jessica Harris. Being flat broke, though, the two go for a romantic walk in the park - which ends as one might expect a date between two eighteen-year-olds might. But when they share a goodbye kiss, the two find themselves in one another's bodies! Though they can switch back easily enough, this leaves Eric with a bizarre and very niche power - even he doesn't know what to do with it.

Cast:
Eric Hansen - Typical 18-year-old boy. Usually, though not always, polite, but with a bit of a mischievous streak and a cultivated talent for not getting caught when he does something stupid.

Jessica Harris - A slightly-less-typical 18-year-old girl, and Eric's girlfriend. Jessica - to her friends, Jess, or more rarely Jessie - keeps her hair fairly long, and dyed bright pink. Athletic, but only a bit more sporty than Eric is, Jess is usually one to keep things under control, but if she gets in over her head, she cracks fairly quickly. Very much the good-girl type.

Devin Swanson - Eric's best friend, and a lot of people's best friend at that. Devin isn't the most attractive guy in the world, being just a little bit out of shape and a hair short at only 5'5", but he more than makes up for it with his friendly, outgoing demeanor. But behind that, he has a love for making trouble without getting caught, like that time he replaced all the basil the school uses for pizza with ground-up grasshoppers.

Stephanie Adams - The queen bee of the local high school, Stephanie Adams is best described as "horrible." She has the eyes of half the student body, and she knows it, flaunting her stuff basically all of the time, as well as manipulating people into doing whatever she wants them to. Despite only being in her third year, one younger than Eric and Jess, she's gotten more people kicked out than anyone else since the school's founding. Stephanie has naturally light skin, with long legs and long, beautifully-kept red hair.

Sandra Talcott - A fairly well-known girl who tends to go by Sandy. Despite her appearance, that of an extreme girly-girl with long blonde hair, smooth skin and big boobs (and at only 5'2"), she mostly hangs around with a lot of the social outcast crowd. Rumors fly around that she's bisexual, and as a result she actually gets bullied quite a bit.

Allison Hilton - A girl Eric used to have a crush on. "Used to," as he eventually found out she's a motor-mouthed gossip, and a little bit of an airhead, and this in addition to having no filter whatsoever. If she could control her mouth at all, she'd be quite pretty, standing fairly tall at 5'7", with dark hair and eyes like sapphires. She's also close with Sandra.

Marina Talcott - Sandra's mother, a woman just shy of 40 who looks astonishingly like her daughter, but with sandy-brown hair. A very loving and supporting woman who Sandra is nonetheless a bit distant with.

Suzanne Talcott - Sandra's younger sister, 13 years old. She and Sandra have a good relationship, though an onlooker wouldn't know that. Suzanne, better-known as Suzy, is a tad on the immature side, but nonetheless is the only person in her class to have an open boyfriend. She keeps her choco-brown hair of relatively long length and is the same height as Sandra despite being five years younger.


The Ability:
Eric has to kiss his target on the lips
A person can resist swapping, but only if they know what it feels like and think to try


Guidelines:
Stay consistent. Characters might develop differently on different paths, but try to avoid having anyone do a complete 180.
Keep it readable. I'm willing to clean up minor mistakes, but if a chapter is hard to make sense of, it's getting tossed.
No need to restrict yourself! Add new characters, new locations, new family and friends, whatever if you feel like it. I'll keep the front page up to date on that.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2283574-Kisswap