*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My therapist, Zuri (lioness)
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284624-Seduced-by-Furries/cid/F2797RZ94-My-therapist-Zuri-lioness
by Falcon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2284624
A happily married human male faces furry temptation on all sides.
This choice: My therapist, Zuri (lioness)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

My therapist, Zuri (lioness)

    by: maximus
I was having a wonderful live with my wife and son, we had a fantastic two storied house with a garden and pool. But after a few weeks of sleepless nights, and no sexual intercourse with having to continue work, I was feeling down in the dumps and confided in one of my co-workers named Mary, a large-breasted German Shepherd and my head of department, and she said "here, see this therapist, the company will pay for six months of sessions with her after that you pay for any additional".

I thanked her for this and asked "when will my first session be", she said "she would get back to me by the end of the day".
After completing my tasks for the day I was packing up, when Mary returned and tapped my shoulder, I turned and said "hi Mary I was just about to leave is their anything you need?" Mary smiled and said "here is your schedule for sessions with doctor Holmes first is on Monday"
I smiled and started to leave before getting a smack my butt from Mary.

After I walked home, before I entered I decided to keep my therapy a secret and kept a smile on my face while around my family after the weekend was over I drove the the office of Dr. Zuri Holmes.
I entered the car park and noticed to the recently built building and I was impressed. I entered the office and a young Crane-girl was the receptionist, I approached the desk and said "hi, I'm Matt Barton and I'm here to see doctor Holmes".
She looked at her computer and checked me in.

She told me to take and seat and the doctor would call for me. After a few minutes the board over the door flashed my name and I entered the office and saw an oval office with a coach and a chair and desk... and then I saw Dr Holmes. She was stunning she had an hour glass waist with FF chest and ass to match. She turned and motioned for me to lay on the coach. As I lay down, Dr. Holmes sat down on the chair next to the coach and said "welcome to my office let's begin so what brings you into my office today?".

After a deep breath I began to tell her of my depression at home, work and my lack of sex at home. Dr. Holmes shook her head and said "well typical symptom's for a new born baby but something tells me theirs more to it. You and your family are the only humans in our city and you said your boss smacks your bottom on a regular bases. Is there something your not telling me?" I look at her in confusion and asked "what do you mean?" she then pointed to my pants and said "do you like it when a furry woman pays you attention you?" I covered myself and she continued "when I mention your bosses advances your body reacted and you're now at full erection you're even starring at me right now and blushing".

I gulped and asked "what is happening Dr. Holmes?". She then stood up and said "please call me Zuri and it simple", as she started to unbutton her shirt and let it drop to the floor with her skirt leaving her only in her bra and panties. I was in shook, but I was so horny. Then she straddled on me and said "I know you want me so take me" and she started kissing me... but what do I do next?!

You have the following choices:

1. Give in to temption

*Noteb*
2. Reader choice

*Noteb*
3. Reader choice

*Noteb*
4. Reader choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 maximus (UN: ryback123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284624-Seduced-by-Furries/cid/F2797RZ94-My-therapist-Zuri-lioness