*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284725-Big-Baby-Boarding-School/cid/3338268-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2284725
Your parents decided to enrol you into the prestigious madam Miriam’s academy.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Heyhey2910
As you slowly awaken in a bed, you try and remember what happened. You remember a very tense end to dinner, you had just gotten your fifth bad report card in a row and your parents said to you that they were going to take drastic measures. The last thing you remember is falling asleep worried.

You look around the room and notice that it looks like a nursery mixed with a solitary confinement room, you get up and to your shock, you discover that all your clothes are missing and have been replaced with a large, puffy diaper.

As you look around for an escape, the door suddenly opens and you hear a woman say “well well well, looks like someone’s eager to get started”. You watch as the origin of the voice enters the room, it’s a woman wearing a Victorian era nanny uniform. She picks you up and says “you must be Jason. I’m miss Ethel, the head matron. What that means is that I’m in charge of the care and wellbeing of all of our students”. She lays you down on a changing table and says “now you stay right there and don’t move a muscle, I’ll be right back with your uniform”.

Ethel soon returns with a baby blue onesie with matching booties and a bonnet, both the onesie and bonnet are embroidered with the madam Miriam’s academy logo. A picture of a baby sucking on a pacifier, below the picture are the words “An obedient baby is a happy baby, a happy baby is a chubby baby”. Despite your best efforts, Ethel successfully dresses you in your new uniform, picks you up and says “now come on, we mustn’t be late for induction”.

Ethel Carries you into a large auditorium and sets you in a jolly jumper. As she walks towards the stage, you see thousands of other kids all in the same uniform as you.

Ethel approaches a podium and speaks into a microphone “greetings students, I’m miss Ethel and welcome, to madam Miriam’s academy. This school is designed to ensure that our students become obedient and big babies, because as we say, here at madam Miriam’s, An obedient baby is a happy baby and a happy baby is a chubby baby”.

A large group of women walk into the auditorium and begin to stand behind each of the students, as a woman who gives off an extremely strong motherly presence stands behind you, Ethel says “now, even though my job is the responsibility for the care and wellbeing of all of you, the woman standing behind you is your personal caretaker, they will be responsible for you, you will treat them the same way you would treat myself, madam Miriam and your fellow students. Breaking any of our rules will result in punishment that depending on the severity of the situation, will be dealt by one of our punishment nurses, your personal caretaker, myself or even madam Miriam”.

“Now, your personal caretaker will be dropping you off at

You have the following choices:

1. Your first class

*Noteb*
2. Your dormitory for nap time

*Noteb*
3. The cafeteria for breakfast

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Heyhey2910 (UN: h4yd3n at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heyhey2910 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284725-Big-Baby-Boarding-School/cid/3338268-The-beginning