*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your first class
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284725-Big-Baby-Boarding-School/cid/3338290-Your-first-class
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2284725
Your parents decided to enrol you into the prestigious madam Miriam’s academy.
This choice: Your first class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your first class

    by: Heyhey2910
Your personal caretaker introduced herself to you as miss Ruth, she Carries you out of the auditorium among a sea of other women holding the other kids, Ruth says to you “now, after i drop you off at class, I’m going to go to your dormitory and place your schedule on the wall, so now whenever you go to your dormitory you can see what each day will be like, now, normally you’d have single period classes, but because induction went shorter than expected, your first class will be a double period class”.

Ruth carries you into a room that looks like a mixture of a college classroom and a nursery, Ruth straps you to a school desk and says “now you behave for your teacher and I’ll see you after this class.

As Ruth and the rest of the women leave, you look at the person sitting next to, they notice you and say “hey, you’re one of the new kids right, i saw you heading to induction”. You respond “yeah, I’m Jason”. The kid responds “I’m Tyler, I overheard that we’re in the same dorm room along with one of the other newbies and one of my friends as well, here’s some advice for you, as much as you want to defy them and get out of here, don’t do it, the punishments can be pretty bad, those punishment nurses don’t mess around, and as for madam Miriam and miss Ethel, you don’t want to get on their bad sides”

Your conversation is cut short when a door at the front right side of the classroom opens and a woman walks in and says “good morning everyone, I’m miss sweetwater and welcome to

You have the following choices:

1. Feeding 101

*Noteb*
2. P.E. (Physical Education)

*Noteb*
3. Diaper usage 101

*Noteb*
4. Basic colours and numbers class

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Heyhey2910 (UN: h4yd3n at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heyhey2910 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284725-Big-Baby-Boarding-School/cid/3338290-Your-first-class