*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285188-Natural-Mechanism
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2285188
Tales of transformation via natural processes that are fictionalized to bigger impacts

Tales of transformation via natural processes that are fictionalized to bigger impacts

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
GPs gifted for story additions over 3000 characters

This is a CYOA sending our group of characters through extraordinary physical transformations that put them in complex, sometimes empowering, sometimes humiliating circumstances and how the characters impacted deal with the changes. In addition, attention should be shared on the consequences of the changes on for those around the transformed. No change types are off limits but there is a preference on gender transformations, mental changes, and other physical changes including pregnancy, weight gain, breast growth/shrinking, muscle growth, height, and so on.

Transformations should revolve around mechanisms that could cause a transformation via a natural event, substance, or chain reaction. The mechanism may exaggerate or fictionalize the impact of the mechanism but may not be grounded in a mystical quality (no spells, potions, or Deus Ex Machina that waves away the details of the mechanism that enables the transformation). Transformations can be
swift, but should never be instantaneous. So while a mechanism that results in two people swapping bodies can be allowed, the mechanism for how this happens must be described with procedural milestones noted along the way.

Rules
* No underage sexual content allowed.
* No killing a main character
* No unbirth or vore story choices please
* No ending a storyline.
* Please ensure every entry has a “Something Else” option at a minimum


Characters
* James Hargrove- 18 years old, just started first year of college. James is below average in height at 5’6” and fit at 147 lbs. James is generally altruistic and empathetic to the circumstances of those around him. He wants to do the right thing to help his fellow man. Though he is generally attractive, he suffers from low self esteem. He generally prefers to spend time alone, but enjoys the company of his closest friends. He is slow to trust new people in his life even though he will immediately offer his help to acquaintances.

* Nicole West- 24 years old, a teacher’s assistant working through her last semester of her PhD. Nicole’s boyfriend had been a fellow PhD student but left her when they disagreed about what to do with their accidental pregnancy. Nicole felt compelled to keep the pregnancy so she was now a single mother to a 8 month old. Nicole is kind and generous with her time. Perhaps too much so as she is frequently over committed to various events at the school or with her students. While she juggles her work admirably, she does need help from time to time.

* Mark Fleming - Nicole’s son. Currently 8 months old, has brown hair, where it has rubbed off, and bright blue eyes that seem to twinkle when you look into them. Mark has at different times struggled with keeping his weight up and is generally a slender baby and very easy to hold in one arm. Generally well spirited but can be fussy when hungry or when not given enough food or attention

* Linda Hargrove - 43 James’s mother, Linda is a representative example of a middle aged widow and mother. Linda’s husband passed away 2 years prior but she has no interest in dating. A devoted mother to James and his siblings, Linda is content to spend her time supporting her family and helping prepare them for living in the world on their own. Though she will occasionally spoil he children by taking care of their needs for them, she generally has done a good job preparing her children to be independent.

* Janice Hargrove - 23 years old, James's older sister. Janice is attending Law School having recently completed her masters while working a part time job. Janice is 5’10 and is above average in looks. Even though she is very fetching, she values her education above all. She does not tolerate a fool and is quick to berate those around her who do not live up to her high standards. Janice is currently single but dated her highschool sweetheart Kimberly through undergrad, but they decided to split after graduation due to not sharing the same ambitions.


More characters and details coming soon as the story continues to develop.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285188-Natural-Mechanism