*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Natural Mechanism
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285188-Natural-Mechanism/cid/3342338-Natural-Mechanism
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2285188
Tales of transformation via natural processes that are fictionalized to bigger impacts
Chapter #1

Natural Mechanism

    by: Jenny Amara
James was woken suddenly by a knock at his dorm door. Though he was just getting up it was already past 11 in the morning. Another sequence of knocks comes rapidly and James makes his way to the door of his single dorm room, a relative rarity on campus and highly desired. James opens the door and sees Nicole holding her son Mark.


“James! Thank goodness, I…” Nicole started before being interrupted by James.

“Hang on Nicole I know what you are going to ask but I have classes.”

“James, I know but this is really an emergency this time.” James had heard this before, a short notice meeting was scheduled , or a student had accidentally double booked her time, or any other number of extraordinary circumstances meant that Nicole needed a babysitter on short notice and James had become a reliable resource to resolve these short notice needs.

“Really Nicole, I have a 6pm lab that I can not miss” James emphasized the last few words of his sentence.

“No problem! I’ll be back for him by 5pm guaranteed,” Nicole replied.

“Dang Nicole, you better be back on time,” James said as he took little Mark from her outstretched arms. James was quite fond of little Markie and he proceeded to start bouncing the baby up and down holding him close to his side with both arms supporting the baby firmly.

Choice 1 - Nicole misses her promised return window (Spontaneous Feminization)
Storyline preview - James will be transformed through choices he makes that have unexpected feminizing side effects

Choice 2 - Nicole returns on time (Genetic Transformation)
Storyline preview - James will be transformed through genetic manipulation in one of several dozen ways

Choice 3 - Nicole calls saying she will be late (Chemical Transformation)
Storyline preview - James will be transformed by chemical reactions from an accident that occurs at his school lab

Choice 4 - A police officer shows up at James' door (Behavioral Transformation)
Storyline preview - James is informed that Nicole has been injured and it causes James to become depressed. James begins to overeat and experiences various transformation side effects due to his depression. Please note: Nicole does not die from this injury but James’s depression is persistent.

Choice 5 - Something Else
Writer's choice- if you don't see your preference please contribute here
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jenny Amara (UN: jennyamara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jenny Amara has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285188-Natural-Mechanism/cid/3342338-Natural-Mechanism