*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285391-Animals-VS-Micro-Human-Cities
by fun8s
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2285391
Animals crush, stomp and wipe out tiny humans and their cities!

Animals crush, stomp and wipe out tiny humans and their cities!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this story, tiny micro humans and their cities try (and usually fail) to survive in a world dominated by giant animals. I’ve always loved macro/micro and wanted to make my own story that focused specifically on the theme of micro cities.

Try to leave options open with "Other" choices if you make a selection.

I also have the right to delete chapters if they are off theme. Message me if you have any questions!


Some of these concepts were inspired by these wonderful chapters:
The Lioness: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/694241-The-Lioness/map/15...

Animal Size Changing: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1155034-Animal-Size-Chang...

Anthro takes over Earth:
https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120971-Anthro-takes-over...

Encouraged themes:
- Crushing, both directly and unaware/uncaring, such as a fox carelessly trampling buildings, hunting for food
- Sex/Mating, millions snuffed out, all because two large animals decided to mate above one of their tiny cities
-Watersports, such as having a dog casually sniff a city, before cocking a hind leg and drowning them in piss
-Scat, having a large creature lift its tail, before burying an entire metropolis in their brown waste
- Musk, as with all these giant creatures around, things would get quite smelly near those tiny cities. A ballsack, female slit or anus the size of a mountain sure wouldn't smell too great near those tiny humans…

Rules:
- No first person perspectives from a single human main character, the story should be primarily told from the macro’s or entire cities perspective
- When starting a storyline, pick a size for the humans and their cities and stick with it, they can’t appear at different sizes in the same storyline! The humans and cities are very tiny, the ranges allowed are from in between 1 meter (for the tallest skyscrapers) down to appearing like nothing more than gray moss. For unaware, I suggest keeping them quite small!
- No macro/giant humans, even with Pokemon the trainers will be anthros, but the micros are always humans
- No having the humans and giant animals communicate, they can’t understand each other
- No “positive” interactions, the macros should always be causing destruction or misery for the humans, even if they’re trying to help!
- The humans can try to fight back, but the worse they can do is annoy the giant animals
- No names used of real places or cities, for this story, all the cities are fantasy/made up
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285391-Animals-VS-Micro-Human-Cities