*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How did the micro human’s and cities come to be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285391-Animals-VS-Micro-Human-Cities/cid/3344137-How-did-the-micro-humans-and-cities-come-to-be
by fun8s
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2285391
Animals crush, stomp and wipe out tiny humans and their cities!
Chapter #1

How did the micro human’s and cities come to be?

    by: fun8s
- Shrunken
A mysterious natural force, such as mother nature or a powerful animal with magical powers, shrunk all the humans and their cities. This allowed the animals to run free and the humans to be crushed like insects. Many of the tiny cities now stand in the middle of forest where the animals live, completely at their mercy.

- Always Tiny
Humans have always been tiny and at the bottom of the ecosystem, being seen as nothing more than a type of insect or pest. Despite being so intelligent, animals and anthros crush them all the same. Even though high amounts of the human populations are wiped out, they never seem to show signs of going extinct, and are even able to rebuild their destroyed cities after only a few months. Their cities appear to crop up everywhere, only to be carelessly wiped out.

- Invaded
Giant animals appeared through portals (or some other means) and began to take over. The human’s world has now become theirs, and the humans are simply forgotten bugs, to be trampled under paw.

- Teleported in
A group of anthro or even ferals use magic to teleport entire human cities into their world. Some of the tiny metropolises are put on little petridish style bases. These cities usually don’t last long, getting easily crushed. Some are lucky enough to have a dome attached, although the humans inside are still very much assaulted by various odors, or are simply destroyed by hard impacts. These helpless cities are then sold quite cheaply or even given away, making them often treated without much care. Some keep them as ant farms, while others just use them as trinkets or toys for pets.

You have the following choices:

1. Shrunken

2. Always Tiny

3. Invaded

4. Teleported In

*Noteb*
5. Other Ideas

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fun8s (UN: fun8s at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fun8s has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285391-Animals-VS-Micro-Human-Cities/cid/3344137-How-did-the-micro-humans-and-cities-come-to-be