*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286917-A-Swap-to-Remember
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2286917
A young man is cursed to swap something with a random woman in his life.

A young man is cursed to swap something with a random woman in his life.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
After finding a cursed ring, a young man swaps something with a random woman in his life and must find a way to break the curse and return to normal.

Partly inspired by the old “Life Changed Forever” stories that were in here a long time ago.

General Rules

-No low effort chapters. Try to hit at least a paragraph or two.
-Story will be in 3rd person, so keep it consistent
-Maintain continuity the best you can
-Don’t be disrespectful of others and avoid any sort of hate speech
-Feel free to add your own characters, but make sure to make them somewhat interesting and give a proper description of they are and what they look like.
-Avoid spamming choice chapters. Nobody wants to see a branch of 20 chapters of “what about this person? Yes? No?” If you want to add a bunch of suggestions but can’t add more than two choices, let me know and I’ll add a couple more in for you.

Other than that, get to writing and have fun! If I see a really good chapter, I’ll send 500 GPs your way as well as a thank you!


How the Curse works

-The curse causes Ethan to swap one of these four aspects; Bodies, Clothing, Personalities or Lives.
-Bodies: His physical appearance now takes the shape of the person he swapped with, but he remains in his current life. His current clothes will adjust to fit his new body.
-Clothes: Self explanatory. The clothes are tailored to fit him and everything, plus people will find it weird if he tries to go topless at the beach. He also gains the hairstyle of whoever he swapped with.
-Personality: He takes on the personality traits (as well as the sexuality) of the person he swapped with.
-Lives: He takes on the life role of the person he swapped with. For all intents and purposes, he IS them. Clothing included.

-Reality adjusts itself whenever he swaps, so it’s totally okay for a young college aged guy to be dressed like a 40 year old housewife or for him to actually BE a housewife and a mother of two despite not looking or acting like one. Nobody will find it strange. I leave it to your discretion whether the person he swaps with will be aware of the swap or not.

-If Ethan tries to forcibly remove the ring, another swap will occur. It doesn’t necessarily have to be with the same person, nor does it have to be a different swap. Ethan could accidentally cause his mother to have his crush’s body, while he has hers, and vice versa.

- There are a variety of ways to break the curse, ranging from making love with the person he swapped with, or perhaps finding another ring that can swap him back. There are a variety of methods to breaking the curse, all with their own risks and difficulties. It’s certainly a difficult task but not an impossible one.



CHARACTERS:

Ethan Summers: A rather average looking, somewhat in shape caucasian guy in his early 20’s. Goes to college in his hometown, and still lives at home with his parents. Wishes he wasn’t single, but at least he has video games to keep him company. He’s 5’10 and has brown scruffy hair.

Emily Summers: Ethan’s adopted older sister, in her late 20’s. Dyes her hair a variety of colors, recently settling on a shade of dark blue. An incredibly intelligent woman, who’s currently doing her PhD at the same university Ethan goes to. She’s currently navigating the world of online dating. She’s 5’2, Asian, has a slim petite figure and C-cup breasts.

Martha Summers: Ethan’s mom. Somehow managed to raise both her kids after the untimely disappearance of her husband while running a full time business. Martha wishes she spent more time with her kids but is happy they both seem relatively well adjusted. 5’4, Caucasian, dirty blonde hair that’s usually up in a bun, keeps herself in shape but has put in a little bit of weight here and there, D-cup breasts.

The Zimmermans:
Jason Zimmerman: Ethan’s best friend from childhood, a mixed race kid with a penchant for video games. He currently attends the same College as Ethan. 6’0, very skinny, with caramel colored skin. He secretly has a crush on Ethan’s sister.

Victoria “Vicky” Zimmerman: Jason’s mom. A kind and soft spoken woman who spends most of the time at home taking care of her kids. As they spend less and less time at home, she’s started to feel a bit lonely. 5’5, African American, F Cup breasts and a curvaceous figure, considered a MILF by a lot of people.

Richard Zimmerman: Jason’s father. Spends most of his time at work, but tries to make time for his family during the holidays. Known around the neighborhood for his excellent skills on the grill. 5’11

The Martinez’s
Jacob Martinez: Another one of Ethan’s friends from childhood. Jacob currently works at his dad’s auto shop full time, but makes time to hang out with his pals when he has it. Deeply in the closet and isn’t ready to tell his friends yet. Might have a crush on Ethan…5’8, black hair in a buzz cut, goes to gym fairly regularly and keeps himself in shape.

Jess Martinez: Jacob’s twin sister, and one of Ethan’s long time crushes. A kind and compassionate girl, she currently attends the same university as him. She spends half her time going to school and the other half going to the gym to work out. Eventually, she wants to open her own gym. 5’7, has an incredibly toned body and build, B-cup breasts and short black hair styled in a pixie cut.

Sergio Martinez: Jess and Jacob’s father, the owner of an auto repair shop. A short balding, potbellied man in his 50’s, smokes a lot and has a crude sense of humor. Loves his wife, kids, cars and not much else.

Maria Martinez: Jess and Jacob’s mom, a plump woman in her 50’s. A stay at home mom for the most part, who spends her time cooking up delicious new recipes for her family

Other Characters

Harry Wakowski: Jess’s boyfriend, another student at Ethan’s college. The stereotypical jock in high school he still wears his old highschool varsity jacket even though it’s been a couple years. Kind of an ass to Ethan and his friends, but seemingly a gentleman towards Jess. 5’11, short blonde hair and athletic build.

Jay Jetti: An goth Indian American chick in a couple of Ethan’s classes. She’s very into the occult and supernatural, and is the type to always bring up the most bizarre facts in the middle of a conversation. 5’5, a little bit chubby but carries it well, E-cup breasts and straight black hair tied into two buns, each dyed a different color

More characters coming soon!

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286917-A-Swap-to-Remember