*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go outside
  2. I'm six inches tall?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3372118-Go-outside
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2287893
After a clinical drug trial gone wrong, you roam around your university as a shrunken man.
This choice: Go outside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go outside

    by: terrytaken
You have made it outside your dorm building. Now you fully realize just how big the world is around you, every person is 10-15 times your size. The environment is huge, and walking around is enough of a hazard. Maybe this was a bad idea, but what else can you do? There must be somebody around who can help you. Though what could they even do in a situation like this? Even if you were to find the drug study researchers, there is no way they would expect your shrunken situation to be a finding. Take it easy, calm down, let's move about and pretend things are normal.

You check around your surroundings, you see a skater girl on her phone sitting on a bench, a tote bag with groceries, or make your way to the STEM or Arts building.

You have the following choices:

1. Approach the skater girl

2. Sneak into the tote bag

3. Go to the STEM building

4. Go to the arts building

*Noteb*
5. Go to the campus green

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 terrytaken (UN: terrytaken9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
terrytaken has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3372118-Go-outside