*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I'm six inches tall?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3372115-Im-six-inches-tall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2287893
After a clinical drug trial gone wrong, you roam around your university as a shrunken man.
Chapter #1

I'm six inches tall?

    by: terrytaken
You have just woken up from being passed out, last you remember it was around 10:00AM and now it's 3:30PM. Thankfully you had no classes today, but that's the least of your problems. Everything around you is huge! Except everything really isn't huge, you're just really small, about 6 inches tall. Right now you are standing on top of your clothes that once fit you, you're completely nude now, and have no idea why you're so small. Maybe this is the result of that clinical drug trial you attended a couple days ago. Nothing happened at the time, but clearly something has now.

You are in a college double dorm room (your roommate dropped out so this space is all yours). Your bed is in the back corner with a mini fridge right next to it. A black wooden desk sits in front of your bed along with a basic black mesh adjustable chair. The room is fairly tidy, and decorated adequately, movie posters, led lights, and even a red lava lamp sits atop your fridge. A cheap skateboard lies up against your wall, its all banged up with scratches and marks in the center. You can barely make out the Pink Floyd logo in the middle of it now.

There's no use just sitting around, it might be dangerous, but you should go out and maybe find a solution to your dilemma.

You have the following choices:

1. Go outside

2. Go to the dining hall

3. Go to Olivia's room

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 terrytaken (UN: terrytaken9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
terrytaken has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3372115-Im-six-inches-tall