*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go to Olivia's room
  2. I'm six inches tall?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3393931-Go-to-Olivias-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2287893
After a clinical drug trial gone wrong, you roam around your university as a shrunken man.
This choice: Go to Olivia's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go to Olivia's room

    by: terrytaken
Her door is slightly ajar so you enter inside. What are you even doing here? You know you’re going to freak her out. Even still you follow through. Olivia is sitting on her couch cooling down. It seems like she just came back from the gym. You try to slowly approach, but she immediately spots you.

“What the heck?? What are you? She crouchs onto the ground to inspect you. “You’re so small!? I can’t believe it, how could this even happen to you?”

“Um well-“ you are a bit flustered “Hmmmm, in any case I could make pretty good use of you. Yeah… that sounds nice. My own tiny man servant, mmm I like that. Now let’s see little guy, what can I get you to do first?”

It really didn’t take Olivia too long to get over her shock. Only a moment after witnessing something that should be impossible, she decides put you to work.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 terrytaken (UN: terrytaken9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
terrytaken has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3393931-Go-to-Olivias-room