*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288583-Fire-Emblem-Possession-Restoration
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by meh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288583
You're a grunt-for-hire in the worlds of FE, and you've just gained a mysterious new power

You're a grunt-for-hire in the worlds of FE, and you've just gained a mysterious new power

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Originally created by Raelumn, 2/15/19.

In this story you are just an average male soldier in an army for hire in the various realms of Fire Emblem. You have a mysterious dream one night, where you are bestowed the power to possess the women of the FE realms. While you are possessing people, your body runs on auto pilot and you're given free reign to do whatever you like!

Characters:

Eric - You, our main character. He's part of an army for hire that gets sold to whomever is willing to pay the highest. An average unassuming slacker who'd rather not be putting your life at risk. You're okay with a sword, but all you want to do is to try and not get yourself killed.

Rodrick - Your friend, who's been with you for years. A friendly guy in a harsh world. A good looking guy with short dark brown hair, a fairly muscular build, and excellent with a bow. He's joined you many times with your 'woman watching', and nearly as perverted as you are.

Alexia - The General of the army, a strict and no-nonsense boss who is willing to work for anybody that pays hard enough. A fierce redheaded warrior woman with the physique to match. She's beautiful as she is tough as grit, and her skill with a sword is matched only by the beauty of her long red hair. She's not a big fan of you or Rodrick, finding you both to be slackers.

Rules of the story:
1. No killing off the MC.
2. You cannot possess the male characters or non human creatures.
3. Anything goes for sex.
4. Everybody in the story is at least 18 years old.

Editors Note:
All original work for this story that was recoverable from an archive has been restored, with the original poster credited. In cases where there were only two specific options, I did take some liberties by adding a third option, for more 'reader's choice' splits of the story. I had remembered seeing this years ago and was disappointed when it was delisted. Please keep extended 'choice' sprawls to a minimum.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288583-Fire-Emblem-Possession-Restoration