*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288583-Fire-Emblem-Possession-Restoration/cid/3379531-In-the-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by meh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288583
You're a grunt-for-hire in the worlds of FE, and you've just gained a mysterious new power
Chapter #1

In the beginning...

    by: meh
Originally posted by Raelumn, 2/14/19

Every day felt the same, just another slog to get through. It wasn't hard being one of the most basic members of an army for hire. It was especially hard knowing that you were completely disposable cannon fodder, and were more likely to see yourself slain in whatever upcoming battle was next than live to see yourself grow old. They were a realm hopping group of trained soldiers yes, but that had long since lost it's luster. These were fears you lived with every day, but in time it all became habit.

Though lately, you'd been having dreams. A woman would approach you and start to tell you something but you'd wake up before she could get into any details. But not this time, no, you remembered that dream today. The woman in the dream told you that she'd be bestowing a gift upon you, a gift that could change your life forever: you could now take any other life of your choosing. It sounded like a wild fantasy, but at this point you were willing to try just about anything. Why not? If you felt you were going to die anyway, what did you have to lose trusting some strange dream?

All that was left now, was to choose your target.

You have the following choices:

1. The World of Awakening

2. The World of Fates

3. Another Realm

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 meh (UN: reader1221 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
meh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288583-Fire-Emblem-Possession-Restoration/cid/3379531-In-the-beginning