*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2289186
A reboot to Dayaman’s Female Dullahan! Got permission too!

A reboot to Dayaman’s Female Dullahan! Got permission too!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Characters:

Brooke Tanaka (You): A peppy magic user that likes to use her skills for personal gain, videos, and fun despite being an 18 year old Japanese girl living in the normal city and loves anime. She has small, slightly curled pigtails over her shoulder and often makes her own clothes. Side note, she has a very pervy side to her and her magic helps with it. Also, she is a bit of an artist outside of magic.

Mona: The dullahan who was summoned by Brooke. Beforehand, she was a noble dullahan from her clan that hunts heads for sport and sometimes keeps a collection for heads that appeal to her. In addition, she only serves those she deemed worthy but being her friend is a lot easier. She stands with long blond hair that is sometimes done in different hair styles but consistently wears dark armor or clothing. On a side note, she prefers to carry her head around rather than attach.

Rules:

Try to at least have decent grammar and write a sentence or more.

Mona does not have the ability to kill if she uses her sword. Death is only added as an ending if it's the protagonists.

Brooke can use magic so take advantage of that.

No abruptly ending the story. At least have an option of continuing beforehand.

I have every right to edit the chapters if needed.

Don’t turn this into an animal headed human story only. I saw cases of this in other interactives and wanted to keep the focus on Mona or Brooke.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan