*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3384867-Introduction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2289186
A reboot to Dayaman’s Female Dullahan! Got permission too!
Chapter #1

Introduction

    by: Joe
“Hmm, this seems like a fun spell to use.” you said. “Gotta make sure it works before I start streaming myself doing it.”

In the woods at night, you had a paint brush ready as you made a ritual circle carefully. Not only for the effectiveness of the spell you were going to cast but also to make it look good. All of this was only done due to your need to try out new spells and just having a grand old time.

“Hmm, this specific monster will do. The incantation seemed fun to say.” you giggled as you made your finishing touches. “Alright! Time to begin!”

You closed your eyes as you prepared your chanting. Saying a bunch of things from an ancient language according to a book you got online. After the introductory spell, you added “dulla dulla dulla han” over and over at the end. Resulting in the ritual circle you drew to light up.

“Hell yeah!” you cheered. “As expected, but I’m still getting butterflies in my stomach!”

A figure drew up from the circle slowly to reveal an armored cladded being rising. When the face was shown, it glared at you which doesn’t phase you at all. When the circle stopped glowing, it faded away and you were face to face with a strange beauty. The strange part was how this beauty was carrying her blond braided head under her right arm. Besides that, she appeared like a dark knight in a JRPG.

"Yo! My name is Brooke!" you greeted casually.

“Tell me…” the monster said. “What did you summon me here?”

“For fun really.” you answered.

“Excuse me?” the blond asked.

“Yeah. I’m just doing this just to see if I can.” you said.

“I am Mona, adopted daughter of Lady Bébhinn! A human turned dullahan that made a name for herself in hunting and battle!” the dullahan greeted. “And you just summoned me… for child’s play?”

“Yeah pretty much!” you said. “Aren’t you like a fairy of death or something?”

“The true dullahans are what you refer to. Ones that do not appear out of the open and only come in their role as reapers.” Mona explained. “I, as you can say, am a false one. But make no mistake as I share similar abilities. My kingdom is filled with those that were cursed to be dullahan or are disembodied heads that got their hands on spare bodies and became dullahan. I am the former.”

“You act all proud when that seems pathetic! How did you end up losing your head?” you chuckled.

“Don’t mock me mortal! I was a young orphan who was dying of an illness. I had no help nor money to afford a doctor. I fought to survive despite the circumstances. Lady Bébhinn, my adopted mother, found me and turned me into the warrior you see here due to my will impressing her and her kindness.” Mona explained.

“Wow, she must be a lovely lady.” you said.

“Oh she is. She taught me everything about hunting and combat, raised me as if I was part of the family, showed no preference towards my siblings and myself and…”

“Okay so… now what?” you said.

“You dare to interrupt me, mortal?” Mona angrily asked.

“I’m not exactly mortal since I summoned you!” you mocked.

“I met more noble summoners than you.” Mona said.

“What are you gonna do about it?” you mocked. “I might bind you to be my slave.”

And so…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3384867-Introduction