*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lewidia - the Lewd City
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289743-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Lewd-Adventure/cid/MP3WRJ3PC-Lewidia---the-Lewd-City
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2289743
Rebecca is an adventurer who specializes in Softening Magic.
Chapter #1

Lewidia - the Lewd City

    by: Zero
As the sun suspended itself in the cloudless morning sky, casting a warm, radiant glow over the winding path, Rebecca gradually roused from her slumber. The gentle vibrations of a moving cart beneath her stirred her senses, and she slowly opened her eyes. To her disbelief, she was surrounded by vertical bars, and imprisoned within a metal cage. Her eyes widened in shock as she gazed upwards, finding her wrists shackled in cuffs, with chains looped around one of the bars of the cage's ceiling.

The cage, a tall rectangular structure, was designed to lie flat for stability, but it stood upright, forcing the young woman to hang by her wrists, her body stretched to its full height. The cage was perched on top of a cart, pulled by a horse that trotted ahead. A group of human bandits surrounded her, riding alongside the cart.

Rebecca's heart pounded in her chest as she felt the uncomfortable jolts of the ride, causing her ample bosom to sway with each bump. Lowering her gaze, she discovered to her horror that she was topless, her white robe hanging loosely at her waist. A deep blush spread across her cheeks as she realized she was being paraded in broad daylight, her half-naked body exposed for all to see.

"Well, well, looks like the princess is awake," one of the bandits jeered, noticing her flustered state.

"W-Who are you people!?" Rebecca demanded, her gaze darting nervously from one bandit to another as they began to circle her cage.

The girl they had captured was a vision of youthful beauty, with a voluptuous figure that was impossible to ignore. Her long, straight pink hair cascaded down to her lower back, contrasting the green of her wide, frightened eyes.

"Do you truly believe you're in any position to be asking questions?" A man's voice rang out from behind her, as rough hands reached through the vertical bars to grope her ample bosom.

Rebecca recoiled at the cold, unfamiliar touch. "Don't touch me!" she cried out, her voice trembling with fear and disgust.

"He-he! Someone as pure as her is going to love Lewidia," another bandit commented, his lecherous gaze fixed on the young woman.

Suddenly, more hands began to slip through the bars, each pair seeking to violate her in some way. Two of them squeezed her sides, causing her to squirm and gasp for air. Then, another pair of hands began to tickle her armpits, eliciting a girlish giggle from her lips. "Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Stop! He-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" she pleaded, her body writhing in involuntary laughter.

The bandits' crude touching left Rebecca powerless to concentrate, and she struggled to direct her mana to use her magic. Her mind was consumed with fear and humiliation, leaving her vulnerable to their assault.

Fifteen minutes later, the cart had reached the city gate, and as they entered Lewidia, Rebecca's giggles and desperate pleas attracted the attention of the townspeople. Tears streamed down her cheeks from the ticklish torment, and she had never felt so humiliated in her life. Many eyes were glued to her as the cart rolled by, and her own voice was drawing unwanted attention. With the few glimpses of her surroundings she could manage, she could tell by the looks of the bystanders that they were gawking at her with lecherous eyes. They didn't even seem like they wanted to save or help her.

She had performed on stage in front of an audience before, but this wasn't the kind of performance she wanted to give.
After what felt like an eternity, Rebecca finally caught a break as the bandits gave her some distance. She hung her head, panting for air, "Haah... Haah... Haah..." The bandits' retreat meant that fewer obstacles were blocking the pedestrians' gazes. Her skin glistened with sweat under the sunlight.

But now that she had regained some semblance of sanity and self-control, Rebecca focused on channeling her mana. Swiftly, she miraculously slipped her wrists out of the shackles. Her fingers then clutched around the bars in front of her, and the metal warped with the yank of her arms. It wasn't superhuman strength that allowed her to do this. Rather, it appeared as though the bars themselves were as soft as pool noodles. Through the wide opening, she quickly scampered out of the cage, her heart pounding with adrenaline.

As soon as Rebecca escaped her confinement, the bars automatically returned to their original shape and form. The bandits were quickly alarmed, their eyes widening in shock as they realized what had happened.

With one arm covering her bare breasts, Rebecca quickly jumped off the moving cart, landing on the ground which yielded under her feet. It was as if the patch of ground beneath her had become a beanbag chair, cushioning her landing and preventing any injury.

She needed to run away.

You have the following choices:

1. Dead End

*Noteb*
2. Open Streets

*Noteb*
3. Building #1

*Noteb*
4. Building #2

*Noteb*
5. Others

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289743-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Lewd-Adventure/cid/MP3WRJ3PC-Lewidia---the-Lewd-City