*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dead End
  2. Lewidia - the Lewd City
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289743-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Lewd-Adventure/cid/V9CWDQCNK-Dead-End
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2289743
Rebecca is an adventurer who specializes in Softening Magic.
This choice: Dead End  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dead End

    by: Zero
Rebecca knew she had to escape. She took a deep breath and began to run, her heart pounding in her chest. The sound of the bandits' footsteps echoed behind her as she sprinted down the open city street, still covering her breast with one arm. She weaved through pedestrians, feeling her stamina draining with every step. The laughter and squirming from earlier had taken a toll on her.

As she made a sharp turn, Rebecca realized too late that she had made a wrong turn. The alleyway she had entered led to a dead end, and she was unfamiliar with the layout of this city. She cursed under her breath, her eyes darting around for any possible escape route. There were a few wooden crates stacked against the wall, and brick walls on either side created a hallway of shadows. The sound of the bandits' footsteps grew louder, and Rebecca knew she had to act fast.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cornered

*Noteb*
2. Corpus Compressum - Shrink

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289743-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Lewd-Adventure/cid/V9CWDQCNK-Dead-End