*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search
by Aurora
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2290006
X heads out to the city with only one goal in mind: having fun!

X heads out to the city with only one goal in mind: having fun!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
X is an energetic, rather lewd Gengar. Sitting about in his old, dusty manor, which has served as his haunting grounds for years, X decides that he's had enough of his boring life, and decides to head out into the wide Pokémon world to look for a new body to have fun with!

X's name is inspired by the X next to a line on most documents where one would sign their name. When he possesses another Pokémon, he believes that his name becomes whatever their name was, placing their name on that metaphorical line~!


This interactive stars X, the possessing ghostly Gengar, as the main character and focus, while he journeys through his own world in search of a fitting Pokémon's body to take as his own, whether it be for a short time, or longer!
As a Gengar with a mind that tends to lean towards the naughtier side of things, he is free to do as he pleases with any body he finds and enjoys. When he possesses a body, everything that once belonged to his host now belongs to him, for as long as he remains in their body.

Natural Powers-
1: Possession - His most important ability. By phasing into the body of another living being, he can force himself into that body, and take complete control of it. The mind and soul of the host are forced into the back of their mind, into a sort of 'unconscious' state, though he can allow them to remain aware of his control, should he have a reason to do so.

2: Memory Reading - Going hand-in-hand with his first ability. While inside a host body, he can freely look through his host's existing memories, for the purpose of understanding their personality, how they acted and moved, who they know, etc. He can freely use this to manipulate those who knew his current host by pretending to be them, or he can do as he pleases with no regard to his host. If his host has a power that is not natural to him, it will still take time for him to learn to use their power himself. Memory Reading can help speed up the process, but only by so much.

3: Hypnosis - A natural move he knows, which carries over into any body he is in. He can use this to manipulate the minds and wills of those around him, should he so desire.

4: Levitation and Phasing - When not in a body, he is able to freely fly about as he pleases, and can phase through anyone and anything.

5: Memory Wiping - If he ever leaves a body he has been in for an extended period of time, he can choose whether or not to wipe the memories of everything he did in that body, leaving the host none the wiser, aside from wondering why they have a time gap in their memory.

6: Invisibility - When not in a body, he is able to freely alter his physical form, and make himself nigh invisible to anyone not already aware of his presence.

7: Delving - With this, he allows the soul of his host to regain control of their body again, while still remaining inside of their mind. From there, he can then view his host's normal life through their own eyes, and if he desires, he can manipulate their thoughts with his own will, and make them do things they would not normally do.

8: Swapping - When inside a body, he can make physical contact with the body of another. Upon doing so, it is possible to use this physical link to swap from possessing one body, to another, though he must be quick, due to how short those physical links may last.




Rules/Notes for the Story:

1: This interactive takes place in a world that is similar to Mystery Dungeon! Only Pokémon, but with modernized architecture and tech!

2: All Pokémon do have 'assets' for X to enjoy!

3: Possession is, of course, highly encouraged!

4: All types of vore and kinks are allowed and encouraged, except for the literal dirty stuff. Other than that, go nuts! Micro/Macro is also allowed!

5: X is the main character, and shouldn't be killed off in any way. (I mean, he's already a ghost, after all!)

6: Romance is allowed if a story line gets deep enough! Any kind is welcome, from friendships to full on relationships!

7: X is not strictly 'evil', so don't feel forced to write him as such!

8: Full story-lines are encouraged! If you believe you have an idea for a story that could take place in this world, then as long as it involves possession, feel more than free to add it!

9: Preferably no ending chapters, unless it's the end of a storyline. Even then, it's recommended to leave things open!

10: Last but not least, just have fun!



*Optional Rule*
This rule doesn't need to be followed, and is simply here to spice things up should the desire arise!

Typing-Based Possessions: X's possessions can be easier or more difficult depending on the typing of the Pokémon he's attempting to possess! This is based on the established Pokémon typing chart: https://pokemondb.net/type

Examples:
X --> Normal Type Pokémon = Extremely Difficult to Possess. Will require X to either enter their body physically, or transfer into them from another Pokémon

X --> Psychic Type Pokémon = Extremely Easy to Possess. Simply phasing into their physical form will be enough to possess them!

X --> Fighting Type Pokémon = Normal to Possess. Can still be phased into, but will require a bit of effort before possessing!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search