*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ghostly Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search/cid/3392121-Ghostly-Beginning
by Aurora
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2290006
X heads out to the city with only one goal in mind: having fun!
Chapter #1

Ghostly Beginning

    by: Aurora
X sits back on his old couch, using the remote to flip through the various channels on TV. Nothing was on that particularly interested him, as had been the case for a good while now. He was really starting to get bored with this, just sitting here all day, doing nothing but flipping through screens, trying in vain to occupy his time with something.

"Ugh... I think I've had about as much of this as I'm willing to bother with." He says, tossing the remote onto his bed and getting up. His frown quickly turns into a smile, realizing that there was only one thing left he could do to satiate his boredom.

He'd always been different from others of his kind. Most Gengar enjoyed frightening or playfully scaring other Pokémon that passed by, but that was never something he'd found himself interested in. It seemed like something that would get just a bit dull after a while. No, he always had more fun doing something that he soon found was unique to him. Possessing others and having fun that way. It was something that came naturally to him, unlike the other ghosts in the manor. He didn't understand why he was so much better at it, but he certainly wasn't about to complain!

'Guess it's about time I went on a fun little trip. Been a while anyways, so maybe I'll find something new.' He thinks to himself as he slowly begins phasing through the floors of the manor, greeting the few other ghosts that lived there with him, and letting them know that he was headed out for a while.

Once he reaches the front door, he smiles, imagining what adventures and fun he might have during his visit. He knew there was only one way to find out, and so he phased through the front door, and began making the long trip to the big city. He looked around, seeing the barely treaded path that led from his home towards the towering buildings in the distance, and followed it without hesitation.

Minutes passed as the ghostly figure flew through the air, paying no mind to his surroundings, at least at first. As he got closer to his destination however, he would begin to notice other Pokémon in the forest around him. He was surprised to see others out here, before remembering that not all Pokémon saw the benefits of living in a big city. Some were just used to the old methods of foraging whatever they could. He couldn't blame them of course, as he and his merry band of ghosts foraged for themselves as well.

He continued on the path, and after nearly an hour of floating down this path, things began looking more polished and the ground soon turned into gravel, then full stones. It was then that he spotted it, the black-iron gate that served as the entrance to the city. After getting a bit closer, he'd also notice two Pokémon standing just outside it. He knew they were there mostly just for the purpose of keeping track of who was entering and exiting the place, but he definitely wasn't looking to attract any attention from the gate guards.

Rather than getting himself caught, he takes advantage of his ghostly abilities, turning almost completely invisible, and slowly floated towards the gate, easily phasing through it without too much trouble.

Once he was in, it was just a simple stroll to the center of town, which wasn't too hard to spot considering how large it was. There were numerous Pokémon strolling down the streets, some shopping, others heading home or performing various jobs! From the center, there were also three paths that lead to the various districts of the city, not counting the south path, which led back towards the gates.

To the west, restaurants and shops of all kinds lined the street, and at the end was Azure City's own guild, which was the main HQ for many of the rescue and exploration teams that still explored those 'Mystery Dungeon' places X had heard about a few times.

To the north, the housing district made itself known, with houses and apartments and everything in between helping plenty of Pokémon feel a little more at home in the noisy city.

Lastly, to the east, the district that the ghostly Gengar found himself the most interested in. Pubs and clubs lined the road, usually reserved for older Pokémon looking for a little 'fun' and 'relaxation', which was the perfect description for X.

The Gengar smiled, all three options offering equal opportunity. It was just a matter of deciding where he wanted to go first...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aurora (UN: aj01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aurora has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search/cid/3392121-Ghostly-Beginning