*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290268-Alexs-Indulgence
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by gimble
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2290268
Alex has quite a bit of fun with that big butt of his.

Alex has quite a bit of fun with that big butt of his.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Alex is a boy with a special quirk. His has a large butt, and he loves to put stuff in it. He has a habit of digesting his little butt snacks, but can you blame him? It just makes his butt that much bigger every time. He has a special love of how much gas he builds up when his butt devours his meals, taking quite a bit of pleasure whenever he can release said gas, preferably into his next meal's face.

His friend is Suzie, a girl the same age as him who goes to the same school. They were normal friends for years, but after he told her about his butt's powers, she became his best friend, maybe more. The two of them occasionally, well, "mess around," but Alex doesn't consider her his girlfriend. She wishes they were, sometimes, though.

Alex' sister, Clarissa, is older than him by two years. She's out of high school, but instead of starting college, she opted to stay at her minimum wage job and continue to mooch off of their mother for a few years. She's always on social media, texting her friends, and so on. Alex loves to torture her with his butt, especially after he digested two of her best friends in his butt a few months ago. She can't stand him, but she's afraid that someday his butt will swallow her up and digest her. And it just might...

THE ONLY THINGS I WON'T ALLOW ARE: Gore
TO BE UPDATED IN CASE I RECALL SOMETHING OR IF SOMEONE ADDS SOMETHING I THINK IS TOO STRANGE. But try not to worry about it, most likely whatever you add will be cash money.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290268-Alexs-Indulgence