*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291837-Experimentation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by gimble
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2291837
Alex has a little fun with his friend Suzie, and shows off what his butt can do.
Alex and Suzie were hanging out in his room. The school day was over and Alex had invited Suzie to a sleepover at his house. Suzie was one of Alex's only friends, or at least one of his only friends that he genuinely liked being around. He just considered his other friends future butt-padding for the most part, but Suzie... Well, something about her made Alex hold back his urges.

Since coming home, the two of them had just sat in Alex's room on their phones. Admittedly, it was something both of them enjoyed doing. But, in his subconscious, Alex was trying to think of something that the two of them could do together. It was a tough break, as there wasn't much that Alex had at his house that was "house-guest friendly." Then, he thought of the only thing he could usually think of...

"Hey, uh, Suz. Want me to show you something cool?" Alex said, decently nervous if she'd care at all.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure! What is it?" Suzie asked, completely oblivious. Alex made a point of keeping his ability a secret from everyone. It was tough enough convincing his sister to keep quiet about it, he basically had to threaten her with absorption if she squealed, and Alex just had to hope it worked. But, he was relatively confident Suzie was honest enough not to blab.

"Okay, wait, I gotta- man, I can't believe I'm actually doing this," Alex put down his phone and got up from sitting on his bed. He took a deep breath, then without warning, let his sweatpants and underwear fall to the floor, revealing his naked lower-half.

"Woah!" Suzie instinctively covered her eyes. "Please tell me that wasn't all! I don't need to see that."

"No no no, gimme a sec! I gotta explain," Alex said. "So, listen, there's this thing I can do. I can, uh, put things up my butt. Like, really big things."

"Still too much info... but, how big?" Suzie said, now slightly interested.

"Um, well... the biggest is a person... well, a couple at once, actually, but I haven't tried anything-"

"Woah woah, people? You can put a whole person up your butt?" Suzie had long since uncovered her eyes. She stared in disbelief, her eyes going from Alex's face to his hips and back. She couldn't care less about how he was naked, now, but she was certainly interested in seeing the butt that could swallow a person.

"Yeah! I haven't tried anything bigger, but, like... that's pretty big, right?!" Alex turned around, showing off his maneater. Suzie was compelled forward, wanting to touch Alex's butt, which was more like a national treasure, now. She didn't realize it, but Suzie was blushing like there was no tomorrow. She cautiously picked up each of Alex's thick cheeks, bouncing them up and down.

"Alex, you better not be bluffing," Suzie said outright. "If this was all an excuse to get me to touch your butt-"

"No, I totally can! Give me somethin' to put up there!" Alex offered. Suzie looked at him incredulously, but then she actually thought about it. She looked around his room while she thought, then her eyes landed on the perfect tester. She reached for and grabbed a rubber ball laying on the ground. Alex remembered buying it at the supermarket one day for the hell of it.

"Alright Alex, if you're bullshitting, now's your chance to admit it!" Suzie said. At Alex's smug silence, she pushed the ball into the crack of his cheeks. At first, it didn't move, making Suzie think her skepticism was warranted. Then, like magic, his cheeks began to widen apart, and the ball sank deeper into his crack. Alex would've been smirking if he wasn't in expressionless pleasure.

Suzie watched in awe as Alex's cheeks continued to widen, creeping over the edges of the ball. Suzie hadn't stopped pushing at the same strength, but by the time Alex's cheeks had reach around the ball's middle, Suzie suddenly felt her pushing push in the ball much faster. She flinched and pulled her hand away, now only having to stare as the ball was slowly drawn deeper into Alex's ass. Ever so tantalizingly, Alex's cheeks began to close around the ball, until, with a satisfying foomp, Alex clenched his cheeks, and the ball disappeared from sight.

"*huff* *huff* Wow." Suzie said. She had never seen anything so arousing in her life. Her juices had soaked into her panties and were leaking onto the floor through her pants. Alex was too preoccupied with being hot n' heavy himself to respond with something witty. Suzie couldn't help herself from putting her hands on Alex's cheeks and squishing them around. She was so mystified by his magic ass.

Suzie was so out of it, she casually wiggled her hand between his cheeks without even thinking. She just had to see where the heck that ball had gone if his stomach hadn't grown. She felt her hand slip past the ring of muscle that could only be his butthole. As she widened his butt, she could feel a pressure building in his butt, which was released as his butthole widened with a ppppffffffrrrrrppppp. Suzie stared in disbelief.

Somehow, the airy fart had made her even more wet. It didn't smell as potent as she thought it would, mostly just hot air. How extremely arousing.

Suzie couldn't help herself from working her hand further up Alex's butt. She slid it in a little deeper, now feeling his butthole slurping up her arm. Meanwhile, Alex couldn't even comprehend what was happening. He could barely even remember where he was, not noticing how he'd leaned over and was now nearly doubled-down onto his bed in pleasure. All he could acknowledge was how amazing Suzie's hand felt up his ass, and controlling the near-uncontrollable urge to clench his ass as hard as possible and swallow up his best friend in one gulp.

Suzie was oblivious, as she was lost in her arousal-fueled quest to find that ball. She was up to her elbow, now, and only then did she realize how... interesting the inside of Alex's butt felt. It was intriguing, it was kind of like she was sticking her hand into a warm bowl of tapioca. She imagined what it would look like in her head; a red and purple, Jello-y abyss. She nearly came to the thought.

Then, suddenly, her hand touched something. It was round, smooth... definitely the ball. She grabbed it as best she could, and began to retract her hand. She got out her arm easily enough, but reached an impasse when the ball was called for retraction. She pulled, feeling Alex's butthole give a little. She placed her hand on Alex's thigh and used it as leverage. Now she was making progress, as she saw Alex's cheeks widen like before, now in reverse. She could see her hand peeking out, as well as hints of the colorful ball.

Finally, all at once, the ball was released from Alex's rump with a shloork. Alex moaned, spraying his load onto the bed, unbeknownst to Suzie. She was preoccupied with staring at the ball in her hand. It and her hand were partially coated in a strange, purple gel. It did smell... a little. It was slightly musky, kind of like an aphrodisiac...

Alex looked back at Suzie, who stared into his eyes. They communicated silently, in their own special way.
Then Suzie shoved the ball back into Alex's ass.

---

Suzie and Alex lay in bed together. They were both naked, and covered in sweat. They could safely agree that considering this was each other's first foray into sex, it was pretty fuckin' sweet. Although, Alex couldn't help but feel like Suzie was left out…
© Copyright 2023 gimble (gimble at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291837-Experimentation