*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291248-The-Sins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2291248
A bizarre thunderstorm gives a simulation-based game a new mode!

A bizarre thunderstorm gives a simulation-based game a new mode!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are our 19-year-old protagonist!

Stuck inside during a severe storm on a Friday night, you're forced to play your favorite simulation-based game: The Sins! You control virtual characters and direct them on what to do, while also altering their appearances.

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning strikes your house and the power cuts off, before powering back on a few moments later.

Everything seems to be going normally until you see a new option on the game menu:

LIVE MODE


Characters:

Jonas - Dad (40 years old): 6'3, handsome middle-aged man. Some gray is slowly coming into his black combover hairstyle. Your biological dad. Cool dude. Works as a principal at an elementary school. Takes his work seriously but loves to kid around with his family.

Kat - Step-Mom (37 years old): 5'6, gorgeous near-middle-aged woman, with tan skin and nice, healthy brunette hair. In good shape for her age, with a set of well-toned legs that show off her ample rear, and thighs. Not very top-heavy (B-Cup). Nice woman, and doesn't try to overplay her role as a mother towards you. Works as a dental hygienist. She met your father soon after your parents divorced, and brought her son into the family.

Vanessa - Older Sister (22 years old): Brunette hair with blonde highlights. Stands at about 5'3, is relatively skinny (about 104lbs) with a solid bosom (C-cup). She used to be uppity when you were kids, but you two are more cordial now that you don't see each other as often. Going to dental school and currently works as a dental assistant at the same office as your stepmother. She is your biological sibling.

Joshua - Younger Step-Brother (18 years old): Light brown hair, cut into a buzzcut with a low fade on the sideburns. About 6'0. Athlete, playing baseball for his high school with ambitions of playing college and maybe even professionally. Tries to eat healthily and stay fit by working out. doesn't like video games as much as you do, mostly only playing sports games or shooting games with his teammates on occasion. You two are cordial towards one another, although he thinks you can be kinda and dorky at times. He is not your biological brother, he is Kat's biological son from her previous marriage.

Bella - Older Cousin (23 years old): Dark black, curly hair. Tan skin although it is lighter than Kat's. Stands in at about 5'5. Avid swimmer and her physique shows that. Smaller bust (B-cup) with legs similar to her Aunt Kat's. Is fairly popular on social media, due to a few viral clips of her at some college swim meets. She's a full-time college student. While she is nice, seems unapproachable at times. She is Paris' daughter, who is Kat's sister. She and her mom were visiting from another city and decided to stay for the weekend due to the storm.

Paris - Aunt (39 years old): Your Step-Mother's older sister. Lighter skin-tone, with dark brown hair, and stands at about 5'5. Has a sizable bust (34D), and wide hips to go along a plump rear and thighs. Used to be a bartender in her younger days, but now works as a manager, overlooking a handful of bars in her area. She took Bella over to her sister's house for a visit and decided to stay the weekend due to the storm and unsafe driving conditions.


Story Rules
1. Proper grammar is a must. If needed, one may ask the author to proofread a chapter upon posting.
2. All/any Adult situations may only be between adult characters only! Violation of this will result in chapter deletion.
3. The only instances where chapters may have a shorter word count, is when they are listing something. Such as place in the house, or even a specific change. You will see an example of this in my first few chapters, so please follow suit if need be.
4. Attempt to keep the story in a 2nd person POV - (e.g. "You turned on the computer, you called out to your sibling, you said, "Hello there" etc.). If you need help with this, I can make the edits for you.


Much like some of my other interactives, I've tried to personalize the options, so that we can see just how different these stories' branches can end up being. Enjoy, and go crazy!



Please try to enjoy yourselves in this story, and express whatever subplots you may desire.

More Characters to be added as story progresses.

All characters, places and names in this story are purely fiction, and coincidental.



IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291248-The-Sins