*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252451-A-Strange-Saturday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2252451
This family deals with a freaky friday type situation after visiting a strange giftshop!

This family deals with a freaky friday type situation after visiting a strange giftshop!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You will following the saga of the Ruiz Family as the deal with the repercussions of messing around in an enchanted gift shop. Will they figure out how to live as one another and fix things, or will they succumb to their desires?

Bios:

Estella - Mother (45). Nurse. Works 12 hour shifts about 3 days a week, and has the rest of the week off. Loves her job, but loves her family just as much. Enjoys having everybody under one roof, and can be kind of a control freak. 5'6, with a large chest (F-cup), that matches her thick rear end. Her stomach has been a bit on the pudgy as the years have gone on, but still looks gorgeous.

Antonio - Father (49). Branch Manager at a bank. Works all week, except weekends. Laidback guy who loves his 9-5 schedule. Lets his wife plan their outings because he knows that she basically runs the house. Their kids usually turn to him for guidance because of how methodical and relaxed he can be. Stands at about 6'3, with brown skins, and long slicked back curly hair.

Bailey - Oldest sibling (25). Currently putting herself through Dental School. Thankfully her parents let her stay with them rent-free so that she can save money. Stands at about 5'7, with an underwhelming chest (B-cup), but a rear that is similar to her mothers. She takes great pride in her appearance, always working out and staying in shape.

Natalie - Middle sibling (21). She goes to school a few hours away, but distance learning brought her back home, to her parents delight and her dismay. Regular college student trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life. Measures in at 5'6, but is also fairly thin. Her measurements reflect that with her flat chest (A-cup), and budding backside. She has taken up working out with her older sister, to appear more toned.

Zach - Youngest sibling (18). After he graduated high school, he realized that the typical education path was not for him, and needed to do something more hands on. So, he enrolled in a trade school to become an electrician. Like his oldest sister, is living at home right now to save money until he graduates. His real name is Antonio, like his father, but goes by his middle name, Zachary. Looks nearly like his father, just lighter skinned, and beefier. He stands at 6'3 as well, (and still growing!)


Rules/Notices:
1. All characters are 18+
2. Feel free to add characters as you see fit.
3. Proper grammar, as well as chapter length will be enforced. Entries that lack either will be removed
4. POV's may switch, but be sure to clarify who is talking. Try to keep the story at a 3rd person POV.
.


Other than these rules, do as you please!

All characters and places are fictional. Any resemblance is purely coincidence.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252451-A-Strange-Saturday