*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291486-Brute-TransformationGrowth-Interactive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2291486
The semi-popular form of TF comes to...basically anywhere you can think of, without limits

The semi-popular form of TF comes to...basically anywhere you can think of, without limits

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Are you a fan of the recurring concept of "brute" transformation in furry/expansion art, as embodied by artists like OutlawMoruko, PlanetSelf, Miche-san, etc? Do you lust for hypertrophied muscular beasts with big square jaws, oversized Orclike tusks, huge cocks and [potentially] tiny brains? Well, you've come to the right place! Here, you can take characters-- male, female, or anything in between-- from your favourite sources and grow/devolve them into brutish hunks for your own kinky desires!

Pick from cartoons, anime, games, or even furry OCs (assuming the owners of them don't object), and just go nuts making them grow and change with just a few simple rules:

1.) The selected "main" character must undergo brute TF/growth but supporting characters can potentially change/grow in any way you want-- feel free to mix and match!
2.) Characters' age, species, or [original] gender are of no consequence here-- no matter what they started as, they're gonna end up hypermuscular, hypermasculine, and endowed af.
3.) While the agreed-upon physical Brute traits (big muscles, oversized lips, tusks, strong jaw, hyper genitals) must be present, I know there's lots of variations; brain drain/intelligence loss is *not* required, nor is Hulk-speak or other speech impediments. Hyper genitals can be either an actual cock or hyper clit or whatever fits the character best. And there are no limits on overall size, macro and beyond is encouraged. Muscles are required, but feel free to add fat as you like too, and body/facial hair is optional too (but encouraged!).
4.) This is an inexact science; I'll likely amend/change rules as time goes on, but I also don't want to overly restrict people's creativity.
5.) Have the change be as slow or as fast as you like, but do *not* bog down a path with endless choice chapters or take way too long dithering before the actual money shot.
6.) No gore or death please.

Have fun, and feel free to ask any questions!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291486-Brute-TransformationGrowth-Interactive