*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260824-King-Sized-Interactive
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2260824
A weight gain/macro interactive based on the classic Tex Avery short.

A weight gain/macro interactive based on the classic Tex Avery short.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
So I decided to do it-- create an interactive based on King-Sized Canary. Yes, it's a super niche idea but I'm doing it anyway!

This is an interactive based primarily on a combination of weight gain and giant/macro growth (ideally combined, but you can also do JUST macro or fat if you like), wherein characters will specifically try to outgrow each other in an ever-escalating competition. There are no size limits, feel free to have them outgrow the planet and beyond! And while the original cartoon was decidedly SFW, this doesn't have to be-- by all means, feel free to have characters have sex, make out, whatever.

It's preferred that characters who grow fat and giant do so with the same pear-like, bottom-heavy shape as the cartoon, but it's not required. If you do, though, they don't need to be featureless/smooth-- on the contrary, give them hyper tits, ass, cocks, whatever you like depending on the character.

There will be three options of setting-- the original KSC short itself (so with the bird, mouse, cat, dog, all growing from drinking Jumbo-Gro), a choice of any cartoon/anime/game/whatever, and original stories. You don't HAVE to have the bottle of Jumbo-Gro be the catalyst, but you do have to have more than one character grow and have some kind of interaction between them.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260824-King-Sized-Interactive