*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292154-Naruto-Forbidden-Jutsu-Let-Me-In
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Espada
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2292154
A forbidden scroll that grants the first person that reads it the ability to be anyone!

A forbidden scroll that grants the first person that reads it the ability to be anyone!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Someway, somehow a scroll containing the forbidden jutsu "Let Me In!" has been released into the village of Konoha! Now the first person to read the scroll will gain its ultimate power!

Contents of the scroll: By opening the scroll an overjoyed announcer's voice will suddenly appear in your head reading the scrolls contents for you. Only the person opening the scroll will be able to hear the voice.

Hello dear reader! You and you alone have gained a fabulous prize! Have you ever felt jealous of someone else's fame and talent? Or did you ever wish, "Man I wish I knew what it felt like to be someone else for a change."

Well congratulations dear reader! As of this moment, just by reading this scroll you have gained the ultimate jutsu, "Let Me In!"! Now you may be wondering, "What's so special about this random scroll?"

Well, I'll tell you oh chosen one of this great power! As of now you have been imbued with amazing powers that no one else has! Here are your new powers!

1: Slipping In & Slipping Out!
Your body may not feel any different but trust me when I say that you are now able to fit your body into any hole the size of your finger! At least that is if said hole is attached to a person's body I mean. What does this mean you ask? Well, it's quite simple! You are now able to enter another person's body simply by pushing yourself into any hole on your targets body!
(WARNING: Do not attempt to squeeze into other small or tight places with this ability as it will not work!)
By fitting yourself into another person's body you will gain access to all of their capabilities and memories! Don't worry about disfiguring your target by climbing inside, since once you are completely inside the body it will reshape itself to its original form with no discomfort to you! Although the same may not apply to the target but don't worry! Aside from a bit(large) amount of pain the target will suffer no lasting injuries! If you become tired of wearing a body, simply will yourself out of one of the targets holes!
Don't worry about facing your targets wrath once you leave their body since after leaving the body your target will pass out for anywhere between five to thirty minutes! Upon waking up the target will have no memories of anything you did while wearing them! they will also forget about five minutes' worth of memories prior to you entering their body!
If you do wish for someone to know what happened while you were wearing them unfortunately, you'll just have to tell them yourself.

2: Let's Make A Nice Dress/Suite!
So, you're already wearing someone's body, or you see someone you want to wear later but don't want to lose track of them! Don't worry you have a new ability to quickly pick up more targets for later use! All you have to do is walk up to your target and place your lips against theirs and suck in a breath as hard as you can! Then watch as all their essence is sucked out leaving the target a wearable dress/suite! What? It's not easy to kiss someone on the lips? Well unfortunately that's how it's done. If it's not easy, then you'll just have to be fast or get creative!
Again, you don't need to worry about the targets condition. All they will feel is as they suddenly had the wind knocked out of them briefly before they lose consciousness. Also similar to the previous ability while the target is turned into a dress/suite they will have no memory of what happened to them shortly before and during their time deflated or as your disguise.
If you wish to reanimate a deflated target all you need to do is blow into the targets deflated mouth while thinking about that person. If you have absorbed someone else's essence at the same time and you think about them when trying to reanimate a deflated target, you may end up with people in the wrong body. Messing up may cause you issues later or perhaps you could be doing it intentionally!
(WARNING: While it may be fun to switch around targets bodies, keep in mind that unlike you when someone ends up in the wrong body, they do not gain those bodies abilities or memories. This however does not entirely apply to any abilities or special traits that apply specifically to the body they are inhabiting.)

Well, that's everything you need to know about your new abilities! Here is one final warning! Be careful who finds out about your new abilities as there are people that may target you either for their own intentions or to eliminate a possible threat!

Aside from that, these new powers will remain with you until you the day you die! Upon such day the scroll will reform and find a new user! Until then, please do enjoy your new powers to the fullest!

End of scroll: The scroll crumbles into ash.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292154-Naruto-Forbidden-Jutsu-Let-Me-In