*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318466-Pokskin-Hunting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Espada
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2318466
Human isekai’d into Pokémon Mystery Dungeon with a skinsuit knife.

Human isekai’d into Pokémon Mystery Dungeon with a skinsuit knife.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
*WARNING START*
This interactive series is about using a skinsuit knife to turn Pokémon into wearable costume. If you do not have an interest in skinsuit kinks then I recommend that you leave and find something else that actually interests you.
*WARNING END*

You found this interactive series and decided to give it a read. Next thing you know by reading this description “YOU” find yourself waking up in a clearing in the middle of some forest! Also your naked now. Whoops, wonder what happened there.

Amazingly this forest happens to be in the world of Pokémon! To be more specific it’s a Mystery Dungeon version of the Pokémon world meaning all of the Pokémon actually speak in a language you can understand. Congratulations!

Now for a bit of bad news. You are still you. A squishy weak human from the real world. So don’t go mistaking yourself as a human from the Pokémon world because they’re all pretty much Captain America with their physiques. And they definitely need that kind of strength to survive in a chaotic world filled with magical creatures that can spit the elements or obliterate boulders with sheer strength!

What does that mean for you then? Well it means you are officially at the bottom of the food chain here! Every Pokémon has the means to endanger your life so your chances of surviving here is pretty low.

Now you might be asking, “Well how am I supposed to survive here then!?”

Well maybe you can start by picking up that shiny looking dagger that’s sticking out of the ground near where you just woke up. Turns out that shiny dagger has some nice magic enchantments!

Powers of the Dagger:———————————-

1: Stabbing or slashing someone with the dagger will cause them to deflate into an empty husk! Thanks to the daggers magical properties it can cut spectral Pokémon. Be careful when targeting a Pokémon though! The dagger may be unbreakable however that doesn’t mean it cuts through everything. So anything with an exceptionally strong exterior will be harder to target. I’d recommend looking for a way to stab or slash any such kind of Pokémon from the inside. How you decide to go about that is up to you.

2: Once a Pokémon is a nice deflated husk you can slip into the skin causing the wound you inflicted to close up before the husk then begins to turn you into the Pokémon! Don’t worry about any size difference when looking for a target since you’ll magically be resized while wearing a Pokémon’s skin. You will feel like you are wearing a high quality costume.

3: While wearing a Pokémon’s skin you can browse through their memories allowing you to perfectly impersonate them if you wanted to.

4: If/When you decide to take off a Pokémon’s skin all you need to do is imagine tearing the Pokémon’s chest open which will do just that and cause a tear appear in the Pokémon’s chest for you to slip out of. Or you can vomit yourself out of the Pokémon’s mouth. Either way once you are out of the Pokémon’s it’s skin will seal back up before deflating back into an empty husk.

5: By taping a Pokémon’s husk with the butt of the dagger you will cause it to reanimate back into themself. Once the Pokémon’s body is reanimated they will remain unconscious for the next 5-10 minutes. When the Pokémon wakes up they will have no memories of their time as a husk or while you were wearing them. They will also forget the last hour of their memories before they were stabbed.

6: The dagger magically linked to you once you pick it up so you can hide it inside a skin with yourself. You can also summon it into your hand whenever you want. This includes your Pokémon hand if you are wearing a Pokémon’s skin.

7: The dagger magically protects you from all forms of mental attacks/probing and immunity to possession. Other Pokémon that try to read your mind will be able to read the memories of the Pokémon you are wearing.

End of the Dagger’s powers:————————

Well now that you know what you’re new dagger can do I’ll give you a rough idea of the locations in this new world.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pokéville:——————————————————
Village Leader:
Slowking (Male)
Rescue Team Guild:
Guild Leader:
Dragonite (Female)
A Team:
Garchomp (Female)
Gardevoir (Female)
Lucario (Female)
B Team:
Haxorus (Female)
Ninetatales (Female)
Pupitar (Male)
C Team:
Haunter (Male)
Murkrow (Male)
Purugly (Female)
Rookie Team:
Eevee (Female)
Minun (Male)
Plusle (Male)
Bank:
Persian (Female)
Berry Bar:
Roserade (Female)
Poké Inn:
Tyranitar (Female)
Poké Store:
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Training Gym:
Hitmonchan (Female)
Hitmonlee (Male)
Hitmontop (Male)
Machamp (Male)

Emerald Forest:——————————————-
West of Pokéville
Pokémon Types In Location:
Bug
Flying
Grass
Normal

Shrouded Swamp:—————————————-
South West of Pokéville
Pokémon Types In Location:
Bug
Dark
Flying
Poison

Emerald Sanctuary:————————————-
North West of Pokéville
Pokémon Types In Location:
Bug
Dragon
Fairy
Flying
Grass

Crystal Coast:———————————————-
Far West of Pokéville
Pokémon Types In Location:
Flying
Grass
Ground
Water

Ancient Isle:————————————————-
Far West of Pokéville
Pokémon Types In Location:
All fossil Pokémon can be found

Fang Mount Mines:—————————————
East of Pokéville
Pokémon Types In Location:
Fire
Ground
Rock
Steel

Fang Mount Peak:—————————————-
East of Pokéville
Pokémon Types In Location:
Electric
Flying
Rock
Steel

Echoing Canyon:——————————————
Far East of Pokéville
Pokémon Types In Location:
Flying
Ground
Psychic
Rock

Hidden Village:———————————————
Far Far East of Pokéville
Pokémon Types In Location:
Native humans from the Pokémon world live here. However they’re level of technology is only slightly above tribal so don’t expect any advance technology. They are far stronger than you while out of a skinsuit.

Forbidden Pass:——————————————-
South of Pokéville
Pokémon Types In Location:
Bug
Dark
Poison
Psychic
Ghost

Burning Fang Mountain:——————————-
South East of Pokéville
Pokémon Types In Location:
Dragon
Fire
Ground
Rock
Steel

Ancient Ruins:———————————————-
Far South of Pokéville
Pokémon Types In Location:
Bug
Dark
Electric
Flying
Ghost
Steel

Training Grounds:—————————————-
North of Pokéville
Pokémon Types In Location:
Fighting
Normal

Frozen Fang Mountain:———————————
North of Pokéville
Pokémon Types In Location:
Ground
Ice
Rock

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well now you know how your fancy new magic dagger works and you have a general understanding of the map for this new world!

I do hope you enjoy your stay here and do everything that you want to do. Because the only limitations here are with how creative you decide to use your new capabilities!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318466-Pokskin-Hunting