*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292507-The-Word-Processor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2292507
Someone finds a Word Processor that can alter reality just by typing on it.

Someone finds a Word Processor that can alter reality just by typing on it.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Somone ends up discovering a Brother WP-1400D Word Processor that has the power to alter, warp, and change reality based on what the user types into it. Changes can also be edited if the desired effect was not the outcome. However, the effects only last as long as the document or file is saves. When the machine's memory is full, no new changes can be made. But you can save those files on to floppy discs or print them out on paper. With Floppy Discs, you can edit out what is written, but with paper the effects are permanent with you needing to destroy it to end its influence and rewrite it down.


This story is mostly about:
Giantess/Giant
Breast Expansion
Other Breast shenanigans
Shrinking
Cock Growth
Other types of growth

Do NOT Add:
Scat/fart
Weight Gain
Body Parts Swapping


Fetishes that are allowed:
Vore (keep it at a minimum)
Crush
Raceplay
Ageplay
Yuri And Yaoi
Futanari
Genderchange


Here are some character's to choose from (all characters generally live in the same town):

Aiden

12 years old, blond hair, blue eyes, 4'6"

Aiden is just a normal tween boy, who loves video games, comics, and sports. Being on the onset of puberty, he has started to have strange feelings and emotions, towards both boys and girls. Has a mom named Janet (age 40), a dog named Woofhouser, and is best friends with Marcus and Jillian.

Beatrix

15 years old, red hair, tanned skin, blue eyes, 5'11", H cups

Beatrix is a girl a shy girl that puberty hit like a dump truck. She shot up in height with breasts that seemed to have ballooned overnight. Despite the teasing she had endured and what her outwards demeaner might say, she very much enjoys how much she had grown and looking down on smaller people. And she wishes it will never stop. Has a mom named Kristy, a dad named Robert, and a 4-year-old brother named Theo. Has an on and off again boyfriend called Todd. Her best friend is Genisis.

Jake

17 years old, brown hair, brown skin, green eyes, 5'9"

Jake is a self-proclaimed ladies' man but isn't exactly as good as he might think he is. A generally friendly guy with a love for working out and helping out those around him, with big dreams of wealth and luxury. And dreams of lines of women coming to meet him every day. Has a dad named John and a cat named mittens. Is best friends Bobby.

Agnes

38 years old, black hair, dark brown eyes, 5'7", C cups

Agnes is a teacher at the local school, which is confusing for some as it may seem that she hates children. She is mean and strict towards students, and doesn't let up with even the top students. She seems to hold the male students especially in dismay. Has an 8 year old son named Eric, to whom she is equally strict with.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292507-The-Word-Processor