*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Writing Reality
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292507-The-Word-Processor/cid/3419370-Writing-Reality
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2292507
Someone finds a Word Processor that can alter reality just by typing on it.
Chapter #1

Writing Reality

    by: GTSlover23
Reality is set in stone. The world is the way it is. The past, present, and future can't be changed. You cannot change that fact. But what if you could? What if changing the world was as simple as typing in an essay? Gotta write a history report? Make your own history! Don't like the way you look? Change how it is you look!

But this is all hypothetical, right? One can't really do any of this.

Well.

Not without The Word processor, that is.

But who should be trusted with such power?

Aiden

12 years old, blond hair, blue eyes, 4'6"

Aiden is just a normal tween boy, who loves video games, comics, and sports. Being on the onset of puberty, he has started to have strange feelings and emotions, towards both boys and girls. Has a mom named Janet (age 40), a dog named Woofhouser, and is best friends with Marcus and Jillian.

Beatrix

15 years old, red hair, tanned skin, blue eyes, 5'11", H cups

Beatrix is a girl a shy girl that puberty hit like a dump truck. She shot up in height with breasts that seemed to have ballooned overnight. Despite the teasing she had endured and what her outwards demeaner might say, she very much enjoys how much she had grown and looking down on smaller people. And she wishes it will never stop. Has a mom named Kristy, a dad named Robert, and a 4-year-old brother named Theo. Has an on and off again boyfriend called Todd. Her best friend is Genisis.

Jake

17 years old, brown hair, brown skin, green eyes, 5'9"

Jake is a self-proclaimed ladies' man but isn't exactly as good as he might think he is. A generally friendly guy with a love for working out and helping out those around him, with big dreams of wealth and luxury. And dreams of lines of women coming to meet him every day. Has a dad named John and a cat named mittens. Is best friends Bobby.

Agnes

38 years old, black hair, dark brown eyes, 5'7", C cups

Agnes is a teacher at the local school, which is confusing for some as it may seem that she hates children. She is mean and strict towards students and doesn't let up with even the top students. She seems to hold the male students especially in dismay. Has an 8-year-old son named Eric, to whom she is equally strict with.

Choose wisely now!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Aiden

*Noteb*
2. Beatrix

*Noteb*
3. Jake

*Noteb*
4. Agnes

*Noteb*
5. Someone Else!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GTSlover23 (UN: gtslover23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GTSlover23 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292507-The-Word-Processor/cid/3419370-Writing-Reality