*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Absolute Jackasses
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292530-Forest-Dare-A-Pokmon-Story/cid/3418836-Absolute-Jackasses
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2292530
Ivan has been casted out in the Erratic Forest. Will he survive? Or will he perish?
Chapter #1

Absolute Jackasses

    by: Prince Of Dragons
'Cold. Why is it cold?' are the thoughts going through Ivan's head as he wakes up. Opening up his eyes he sees the stars shining through the night sky. 'How did I get outside?' Ivan turns over to stand up which causes his genitalia to touch some grass. He immediately jumps up and cover his privates with his hands. Now aware of how serious his situation is, he looks around for a solution. Not to far from him, he sees a gray box laying on the ground. He picks it up and puts it close to his ear. "So, you're finally awake." The voice and snickering that follows it jogs Ivan's memory.

He was playing Truth or Dare with Eric's friend circle. One of Eric's friends dared you to find your way back to camp naked. Ivan refused, but the constant taunting and peer pressure drove him to leave the game and sleep in his bunk. Later in the night he is a woken by Eric who says, "It's time for your Dare." Ivan says he won't do it but before he finishes, Eric's girlfriend, a karate black belt, comes in from behind and knock him out cold.

The idea of Eric and friends striping him naked and putting him in the middle of nowhere pisses Ivan off to no end. He moves the device to his mouth and screams, "Eric you fucking jackass! Once I find you, you and your posse of jokers are dead! You hear-" His death threat is interrupted by howling laughter. "Ivan, this is a voice recorder you dumb-ass! Smart as you are, I thought you would have notice." Ivan wants to go ballistic. He wants to scream. He wants everyone to share in the frustration and anger has for this piece of shit, but he also knows that his anger won't help him now. He needs a cool head in order to get through this. "First survival, then ripping Eric dick off."

"Anyway, enjoy your dare. Also, if you don't show up before sunrise, well, you'll see. Later, NI-" Ivan throws the recorder to the ground, cutting off Eric. "Finally, I can shut you up." Ivan tries to look at the moon. "Pretty sure it's midnight. Guess I better get going." With no clothes, food, useful tech, and blurry vision, Ivan is in for a rough time.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go North

2. Go East

*Noteb*
3. Go West

*Noteb*
4. Go South

5. A Wild Pokémon Appears

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Prince Of Dragons (UN: blazestar15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prince Of Dragons has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292530-Forest-Dare-A-Pokmon-Story/cid/3418836-Absolute-Jackasses