*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What story do you want?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292635-Lovestruck-Afterlife/cid/3418183-What-story-do-you-want
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2292635
You are followed by a lovestruck ghost. How will this change your life?
Chapter #1

What story do you want?

    by: Chronos
Story 1: Mike was having a strange day. He felt like someone was watching him all day but whenever he turned around, no one was there. He swore he forgot his lunchbox when he was late for the bus but found it sitting on his desk when he returned from his locker in between periods. To top it all off, Katie was hugging him a lot more than usual when he went home after school.

Story 2: Mike was unnerved when Melissa ran off crying. He felt bad for telling her no but she was asking too much. Katie and I have been going strong and I'm not going to end it just because she does not trust her. Besides, Melissa overreacts to a lot of things and gets over them quickly. She will be back to herself before the night is through.

Story 3: Mike was having it rough. He can't believe his girlfriend is gone just like that. One day they are reading together in the library, the next she gets hit by a drunk driver and doesn't wake up again. Sure they haven't been dating long, but it was special to him. He promised her that he would pull through and he will. For her sake.

Story 4: Mike can't believe Kevin convinced him to go to the abandoned shrine. It's 11 o'clock at night on a Saturday. There are way better ways for him to waste his time than this. Hopefully, Kevin can find a way to make this interesting.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Story 1

*Noteb*
2. Story 2

3. Story 3

*Noteb*
4. Story 4

5. Other Stories.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chronos (UN: zechder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chronos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292635-Lovestruck-Afterlife/cid/3418183-What-story-do-you-want