*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294298-Vacation-from-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2294298
Ever been tired of being yourself well sign this form and you can become someone else

Ever been tired of being yourself well sign this form and you can become someone else

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Well child your tired of being yourself well good news. You sign here and you can be someone else. Free of charge of course it could be you swap with someone down the street, or someone across the world. Results are selected randomly for you. Just put in some details on this paper work and you will randomly swap with another lucky person. You can do whatever you want with them and vise versa just keep it interesting.
~The game master
Ok this story is about a vacation company that allows people to become someone else. The catch is it is actually a foreign game show. You sign it and your going to randomly become someone else and they will become you.
For how long? That depends on the contestants. You will both typically be given random challenges daily. Which hold prizes for whoever wins them. There can be a choice of challenges or only one. Depends on the audience beat them and you can either change or affect your host, or your old body. Want a bigger ass or sexual parts let us know and we make it happen instantly. Wanna make the person in your body super horny or temporarily gay, straight, or whatever just say the word.
Rules
The swappers learn after swapping about the gameshow catch and have to participate. The show will typically swap opposites such as a horny frat boy will typically swap with a good girl. Or a goth with a cheerleader. A gym rat with someone slightly obese. So keep the swaps opposites.
Further more for the challenge of the book when you write a chapter the chapter has to cover both contestants point of view. If you have say Jim and Jane swap half of the chapter needs to be devoted to one of them and the other half to the other.
Now they can swap with people they know like a neighbor or someone across the country or world. In case of neighbor's a contestant can't stop the person in their body from doing anything. Not directly anyway. They can't stop someone from taking their virginity so to say directly, but if they win a challenge before hand they can change their sexuality. Briefly.
The contest is over when both swappers decided they are done. If after a month they don't both want to swap back they compete in a random game. Winner decides how much longer they remain swapped. Possibly forever.
No one can tell anyone about the game once swapped. You are officially whoever you swap with for the time being. However any version of that you will be is up to you.
Finally the show can instantly provide any wardrobe you want. Either for changing the bodies style or for changes caused as a result of challenges. Also once swappers return to normal they can decide which of the changes done to their body they wanna keep or get rid of.
Anything goes all sex acts must be legal. Further more each set of characters must have multiple chapters don't just do one and done chapters. Also please mark the passage of time and sexual acts again are ok but make it about more than just that. Remember swappers tend to be opposites in life styles or personalities and sometimes genders. The rules for the challenges are typically stuff neither person would do. Such as a straight guy in a girl's body getting a date with someone. Or possibly something sexual. But nothing that will change how ever the person plans to act in their body. Just something that will break them from their comfort zones. Sometimes they will have choices of a challenge sometimes in certain situations they will be given one if the situation is interesting enough for the audience. These challenges are not illegal in nature so no becoming a mass murderer or something. And a contestant can just ignore the challenges but at their own risk. And at the end of each night the contestants will see everything the other person is doing in their body. And they are constantly watched now other people around them can switch. And the same person can switch to someone else if they wish after finishing up one vacation.
Now with all that said go nuts go wild and please keep it interesting
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294298-Vacation-from-you