*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291487-NoNow-its-your-turn
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #2291487
Your name is Anna your the cool girl in college but sadly you have been cursed

Your name is Anna your the cool girl in college but sadly you have been cursed

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Anna a new student at BB college. You were leader of the mean girls of your old highschool and one of the coolest kids. As well as cruelest and played many horrible pranks stole boyfriends. Cheated sabotaged others as well as being a basic bully. Well one day the girl you teased the most revealed herself to you as a witch. Now every rude comment or insult you throw at someone you will become and suffer. You are also forced by the curse to speak your mind non stop no filter. Call a girl fat you become fat call one a slut and a slut you become. You know of the changes but can't stop yourself further more no one else will know anything else is wrong. Whatever changes happen both physical and mental they assume you always were that way. How will this effect you how will you survive? Let's find out.
For rules no illegal sex acts everything else is ok no killing the MC.
Also this is meant to be torture for her so nothing enjoyable if it seems like it could be good make it bad.
Also any changes that effect personality Anna will know and can try to resist but at the end she will start to act like the personality type in the most stereotypical way possible.
As added she will remain Anna just with an altered personality which can change regularly.
Other than all that have fun please give at least a paragraph if you write something with multiple options. I don't want a bunch of one sentence chapters just to make it to something interesting.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291487-NoNow-its-your-turn