*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2295466-A-Giantess-Family/cid/3449115-The-Superhero-Kaiju-MotherDaughter-Team
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Children's · #2295466
A story where you can do anything you wish, though there is 2 or more giantess in a family
This choice: Free Option 1 (side note, once claimed I will update option to feature author)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Superhero Kaiju Mother/Daughter Team

    by: UltimateGiantess
Name: Asumizilla (formally Asumi Kedoa)
Age: 35
Height: (should have added this on, but she is 5ft normally and now stands at 200ft tall)
Family role: Mother
Appearance: short kinda spiky brown hair and brown eyes, well-developed body with D-cup breasts
Clothes: A white bra and panties
Bio story: She lives in Tokyo, Japan alongside her daughter Soya, her 7 year old daughter when one day both of them were exposed to a strange chemical that affected their bodies during a trip to the beach from an unknown alien spacecraft that crashed by them. When they both came in contacted with the chemical, it mutated their bodies, making them towering kaijus and giving them strange abilities, all of a sudden they can roar like kaijus, immune to all weapons, breathe underwater, and perhaps something else later, I don't know. At first the world was in a panik because of both Asumi and Soya becoming gigantic, but soon they prove just how helpful that they can be, and they won everyone's hearts. With their new size and powers, they decided to become superheroes, but also kaijus as well for fun. Roaring and stomping in the city and acting like monsters while also being gentle with the people and helpful with their issues. No supervillain or evil plan can stop the two monsters that watch over the world, especially their land in Tokyo.
Additional Info: In an absolute kaiju nut, and will roar and stomp like a monster every chance she can with her daughter Soya. Feels like a goddess in some way, allowing her and Soya to get away with so much stuff. Very child-like in personality and at times almost non-responsible. Likes to use her sex appeal to assert their dominance.

Name: Soyazilla
Age: 7 years old
Height: 156ft
Family role: child
Appearance: Short brown hair and eyes, average build for her age
Clothes: A pink two-piece swimsuit
Bio story: Same as Asumi
Additional Info: She is alot more destructive than Asumi, and acts more kaiju of the bunch. Her favorite thing is to destroy buildings with her mom, and also she loves scaring bad guys with her roars. Asumi at times teaches her how to act like a god among the people of Tokyo.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UltimateGiantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2295466-A-Giantess-Family/cid/3449115-The-Superhero-Kaiju-MotherDaughter-Team