*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start out on Planet Earth...
  2. The Beginning of The End
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296012-Giantess-Interactive-Story-/cid/3454104-Start-out-on-Planet-Earth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · History · #2296012
This is the story about ultimate giantess(es).
This choice: Start out on Planet Earth...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Start out on Planet Earth...

    by: Reality Queen
This is the chapter where you will chose your (first) Giantess and options will be below. In order for this to be more interesting and enjoyable, the first few slots will be highly-descriptive as to aid you with how you should formulate your own chapters. Some of them are Immortal, Invincible, and Indestructible whilst others aren't; Also, any height and those powers are BANNED for the Earth Planet; For the ones who don't, It's preferable that they get their Giantess power(s) from an accident or other tragedy and the Three I's aren't accidental. Apologies if this is already boring or if I may sound too robotic, this will end starting from this chapter and going forward. Below are the Giantess options for you to use...

You have the following choices:

1. Giantess Slot 1

*Noteb*
2. Giantess Slot 2

*Noteb*
3. Giantess Slot 3

*Noteb*
4. Giantess Slot 4

5. More Giantess Slots

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reality Queen (UN: writter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reality Queen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296012-Giantess-Interactive-Story-/cid/3454104-Start-out-on-Planet-Earth