*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning of The End
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296012-Giantess-Interactive-Story-/cid/3453608-The-Beginning-of-The-End
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · History · #2296012
This is the story about ultimate giantess(es).
Chapter #1

The Beginning of The End

    by: Reality Queen
This is the first chapter of this story, you're given with two different options. Either to start out on Earth, or to exist on an Infinite Planet; the choice is yours and this will impact the story. You CANNOT cross-thread the two storylines because one is Limiting and the other one doesn't limit you from doing anything at all. If you chose Earth, you can grow so big that you can hold the universe in your hand and crush it or whatever; the possibilities are completely endless and just so you know, there are other Universes. What they are and all that is up to you and destroying everything so there's only null space should not come soon. If you chose Infinite Planet, then you can make universe-sized footprints and all of that good stuff !!! Enjoy this story and have as much fun possible...

You have the following choices:

1. Start out on Planet Earth...

2. Begin with the Infinite Planet...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reality Queen (UN: writter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reality Queen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296012-Giantess-Interactive-Story-/cid/3453608-The-Beginning-of-The-End