*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start of a new adventure!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296541-GCT-The-Tales-of-Alisa/cid/3459102-The-start-of-a-new-adventure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2296541
Follow the characters from Alisa's storylines in GCT, and curse them as well as our MC!
Chapter #1

The start of a new adventure!

    by: Reneg4de
Welcome to a new story! Some of you may remember these characters from storylines past, but for those of you who are brand new to Alisa, Amber, Adam, and Helena, here's a little breakdown for you:

Alisa Thompson:

Semi-rebellious at school, argumentative with her rivals and enemies, and deeply caring for her friends, Alisa is in the midst of her high school career.

She has all-natural silver hair, piercing blue eyes, and a well-developed figure that leaves the boy's imaginations to run wild, and the girl's jealousy to run rampant.

Though many consider her beautiful, Alisa is currently taken by Adam, a rugged outdoorsman that managed to tame her adulterous side. Of course, her checkered past has left her with a fair few enemies who all desire nothing more than to see her relationship in shambles.

Alisa starts her story unable to use magic, but hey, she can always learn, right?

Alisa Reference Image:
https://sta.sh/01rwlu8icdm



Amber King:

An upstanding girl who reluctantly mothers her friend group, Amber holds a deep seated hatred for Alisa, believing her to have stolen Adam from her. She now seeks to regain her ex-boyfriend at any and all costs, though she may not be the only one seeking him.

Small, petite, and cute, Amber is the shortest in their year. Her hair and eyes share a similarity with her name, both of them a vivid honeyed hue. She isn't a fan of how she hasn't yet begun to develop, but believes it'll happen one day.

Amber starts her story with the ability to control the 'Physical'. If she can physically touch a person, she can transform them both physically and mentally. She is stronger than Helena when it come to Physical magic, but too many spells in quick succession can quickly tire her out.

Amber Reference Image:
https://sta.sh/01xzsvjymtgr



Adam Johnson:

Adam once started his story out-of-town, but no longer! The rugged, sporty, outdoorsman starts right by his dear Alisa's side or, at the very least, in the same town as her. Secretly voted 'Most handsome' by the girls in his year, Adam remains fiercly loyal to Alisa. While he can be quite slow on the uptake, his calm demeanour helps ground those around him.

His time playing various sports and camping in the sun has left Adam with a tanned and toned body. His deep brown hair is a mess of untamed, shaggy curls that even Alisa struggles to tame, and his warm brown eyes hold a certain amount of gentleness to them.

Adam Reference Image:
https://sta.sh/011r69cppu1c



Helena Valentine:

Once Alisa's best friend, Helena was 'betrayed' by Alisa, who apparently stole her boyfriend at the time from her. The truth was much more tame, and involved a single, accidental kiss, yet Helena is no longer interested in the truth. Her only interest is the destruction of Alisa, and maybe something else, something a little more insidious...

A few inches shorter than Alisa, Helena sports a head of sunny blonde hair and vibrant, emerald green eyes. She adores the colour pink, and is rarely seen without her signature colour decorating her outfit in some way.

Helena leads a troubled life, though she masks it exceptionally well. Every aspect of her life has been dictated for her by her parents, and she struggles to escape them. While she utterly despises her life, it has left her with a few boons, namely a hefty bank balance and a much more rewarding education experience, as desired by her tyrannical parents.

Helena is an expert in three forms of magic; Physical, Mental, and Dream Striding. While she is powerful, she can be easily defeated by a simple protection spell, or neutralized by a neutralizer.

Helena Reference Image:
https://sta.sh/01mg8htde93k



Now that you've been reminded, or met, these four, who do you wanna see transform, grow, or otherwise change?

Of course, there are more characters, if you're interested?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reneg4de (UN: sparksalot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296541-GCT-The-Tales-of-Alisa/cid/3459102-The-start-of-a-new-adventure