*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296827-Accidental-Love/cid/3461309-The-beggining
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2296827
A mistake that falls in love with the wrong person
Chapter #1

The beggining

    by: Shadow99
You are a human who is surrounded by anthro girls of different species because you are the only human in this school you are teased by some girls although this has not meant a problem since you are going to graduate in a few weeks.

However, you have not had the opportunity to have a loving relationship so you have written a love letter to the girl you like but you are too shy to give it to her so you have asked a classmate for a favor to leave it for her in his locker.

Due to your nerves, you didn't know how to tell him correctly which girl you liked, so unfortunately he put her in the wrong girl's locker, which you didn't know since you put all your trust in him.

After finishing classes you went to the back of the school and in the letter you put that she would give you an answer there so you were nervous noticing that the girl who was waiting for you was a...

You have the following choices:

1. Skunk

2. Lamia

3. Demon

4. Dragon

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadow99 (UN: shadowboss99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow99 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296827-Accidental-Love/cid/3461309-The-beggining